Do U have a crush that doesn't know you exist?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*KerraKiki*

Reaction score
Anyone who has Boyfriend/Girlfriend problems, talk to me, I am certified by a class i took and I have a certificate of Approval. Just say and I will do it!

Well I do *blushes* I told one girl last year, she promised not to tell anyone. This year she didn't come back to the school, but her best friend did! >< Now it seems that this boy is hearing rumours about me liking him. I don't he believe's them, but he knows I exist (Last year he and a friend sat infront of me because they got introuble in their 4th Period class. I sat in the back, I was acting stupid and he thought it was funny)

I don't know how to tell him without exploding! X(

:angry: well, meowbark, you could write him a letter that says how much you like him but not to tell anyone because you're afraid others might like him too and you dont want to offend him. Thatz what I did with my crush, and he took it really well, and no one knows about it up to this day!

Hello *KerraKiki* but come to me for help topics are not aloud. Please make sure you read all the pinned topics in each section. ;]

*closed by TW/P*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back