Do u have a pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yo!allyrox

Reaction score
HI TT. Do u have any pets past,present or futer? I had a cat. 2 gerbils, turtle &fish.You can post pics if you like!

Please don't spam. i see that you are new but read the rules first thank you. :huh:
no one else needs to say "don't spam" to this person becase that would be spam :eek:

i have 2 dogs and 1 kitty cat! :D

~Reanna
Whats there name?

I have 6 pets altogether! 2 dogs, 1 ferret, 1 guinea pig, an albino water-frog, and a red male beta fish! :huh:

Dogs: Skippy (male) and Maddie (female) - Miniature dachshunds, Skippy is neutered so we don't plan to have puppies.

Ferret: Jackson

Guinea: Cookie

Frog: Er... Froggy :eek:

Fish: Ca$h

I have a German Shepherd named Mack. :huh: He is about 5 years and three quarters of a year old. He turns 6 on May 24.

I also have a beloved fish named Gill. He is a beautiful purple beta, and he turned exactly one year old this past January 5th. He is the longest living fish we've ever had. :eek:

//tw

No.. I might be getting a Spoodle though.

A Spoodle is a Spaniel X Poodle.

I have a German Shepherd named Mack. :( He is about 5 years and three quarters of a year old. He turns 6 on May 24.I also have a beloved fish named Gill. He is a beautiful purple beta, and he turned exactly one year old this past January 5th. He is the longest living fish we've ever had. :huh:

//tw
Happy Birthday to your dog, Mack.

I have a female dog called Jessie, 2 female cats called Shadow and Scout, A fish... Randomly named Georgia not knowing what gender, and a female birdie called Bubbles

That's all

Please don't spam. i see that you are new but read the rules first thank you. :rolleyes:
no one else needs to say "don't spam" to this person becase that would be spam :rolleyes:

i have 2 dogs and 1 kitty cat! :rolleyes:

~Reanna
October 05 =/= New. They've been here longer than I have o.o'

I have 4 pets in my house. 7 in all if you count my cats, but they live at my sister's house.

I have 2 dogs, 1 fish, and 1 bird.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a dog named Max. He is ..12 years old. He's dying, so it's Airdale time :rolleyes: ! I really want a cat. A black one with green eyes. I would name it "Mitzi" and I would name the Airdale "Mocha". Don't worry, I don't believe in superstitions :rolleyes: .

//TamaPATCHI

i have 3 dogs, a 12 year old man eating poodle named Mindy. A 9 yr old beagle/brittney named Wendy, and another 9 year old scotty/terrier mix Named Buddy, we are baby sitting a dog for 4 months that is 5 months named Bandit, he's a shitzu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back