Do U have the webkinz figures?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any, but I want some.

They aren't scamming kids, they are making a profit. Maybe they should stop here for a while, though.

Thinking,

~SV~ :lol:

How was that not nice? It really is the truth if you want to think about it. They don't want us to have a selection, they are just scamming little kids for money.
That's what I think.

Here's something to think about:

Everyone out there is trying to make money. They need some way, and most kids will buy whatever webkinz thing just because it's made from Ganz (well, webkinz)

It's kind of mean, because they just want money. It's fun, but...well, I don't really want those figurenes.

I mean, sometimes, I would want to buy it just because it's from webkinz. If webkinz makes a toy bouncy big ball, with a feature code, then kids would want it.

I mean, feature codes are cheap to make, and they really probably cost more to buy than to make on the online pixie world. Yeah, it might cost them 10 cents to let you have something rare, but you have to pay $6.00 for a plastic thing and a code to get something made of pixies.

mametchi :lol:

Me and my sister really want them,I'll proablay get them SOME day.

(I really,really hope! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back