do u keep getting girl tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u girl tamagotchis to much

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• u are crazy

• what

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I get thm way tooo much I like the boys better thy're so cute...

ps. Ima girl!!!

-mimichi7

If your tired of this, then when the matchmaker comes, let her book close then press b. You should get a boy! ;) :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

If your tired of this, then when the matchmaker comes, let her book close then press b. You should get a boy! :( ;) :D
That works only half the time.

This is the real way:

To get a boy: hop up and down on your left foot while holding a pickle in your right hand.

(Note: if you don't have any pickles, you can substitute a banana, but then you have to be wearing two different color socks.)

To get a girl: walk backwards in a circle with your eyes closed while balancing a banana on your forehead.

(Note: if you don't have any bananas, you can substitute a pickle, but then you have to be singing the mahna mahna song.)

Sounds silly you say? Really? Go ahead and try it. :D

OMG! You are hilarious Binary! lol :D

Are you kidding!? I never get girls! I always get boys! :(

At first I got all boys, then I would not stop getting girls on all 6 of my tamas!Talk about annoying

I usually have a pretty good mix of boys and girls.

No, no binary, i thought it was that you couldn't substitute a pickle with a banana!!

LOL JKJK

i always get girls too, but lately ive been waiting until the second time the matchmaker comes around and have been getting boys so try that. i dont even think it works but try it anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back