DO U LIKE ANIME?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AGGHHH!!! :) I despise anime! Ugh! I dont care what anybody else says! I just..UGH!! DESPISE IT!! HATE IT HATE IT HATE- IT!

'Kay, there. I took a chill pill. I just dont like it, Im sorry.

*twich* I LOOOOOOOOVE ANIME IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]ANIME IS MY ANTI-DRUG![/SIZE]

Meh..I think that too many people have an obsession with anime. It's not good.
Anime's not good or the obsession?

I think some people get too involved with it and tend to apply it too much to their lives, but Anime itself is not bad (in my opinion) and there's nothing wrong with people enjoying it.

I just don't think people should put certain mainstream Animes on a pedestal just because everyone else does. And I don't think people should diss it just because "too many" other people like it.

I like Anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anime's not good or the obsession?
I think some people get too involved with it and tend to apply it too much to their lives, but Anime itself is not bad (in my opinion) and there's nothing wrong with people enjoying it.

I just don't think people should put certain mainstream Animes on a pedestal just because everyone else does. And I don't think people should diss it just because "too many" other people like it.

I like Anime.
[SIZE=7pt]Agreed. It's annoying.[/SIZE]

I also find it annoying when people are like, "ANIME!!!!! ITS MY ANTI-DRUG!!!!111ITS LYKE AMAZING!!!!" and then you ask them, "What anime shows do you watch?" and it turns out they only like one show. It's mostly gonna be Naruto. Since it's so popular these days.

Anyway, I do.

[SIZE=7pt]Agreed. It's annoying.[/SIZE]I also find it annoying when people are like, "ANIME!!!!! ITS MY ANTI-DRUG!!!!111ITS LYKE AMAZING!!!!" and then you ask them, "What anime shows do you watch?" and it turns out they only like one show. It's mostly gonna be Naruto. Since it's so popular these days.

Anyway, I do.
Exactly--if they like it so much, they should be watching more and seeing what else is out there.

I haven't seen heaps of Anime, but I do try to make an effort to find more when I have the time. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back