do u like inuyasha or manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.o

Reaction score
inuyasha rules!!!!!!!! its manga,japanese comics. inuyasha is about kagome,a regular japanese high school girl,who falls in to a well,in a shrine.little does she know that her very destiny is connected to japan's ancient past.but something happens.when kagome tries to pull herself out of the well that she fell in to, she doesn't climb in to her own time,she lands in fudel(japan about 500 or 1,000 years ago) japan.there,she meets a half-breed demon,inuyasha!(that's his name,the demon,that is.)then,kagome finds out that she is the rencarnation of a priestess named kikyo. inuyasha was pinned to a tree by kikyo,who died in a battle to protect the skinkon jewl. to find out the rest, you have to read the books! don't worry,it'snot like reading,they are comic books,or,you could wach the series on t.v,but i advise you 2 wach the first 2.

P.S,there are 3 inuyasha movies in total,and you can find inuyasha in Barns&Noble book sellers,or Borders. by the way,ask the person at the front desk where you can find Inuyasha.

it is pronounced Inooyasha

well duuuuuuuuh! i knew that! oh,yeah!did you draw that picture? the one under "I even do rescu micssions"? it's really good! hey,email me! where did you get that avy? do you like anime movies? i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv castle in the sky! kiki's delivery service and spirited away are good 2.

well duuuuuuuuh! i knew that! oh,yeah!did you draw that picture? the one under "I even do rescu micssions"? it's really good! hey,email me! where did you get that avy? do you like anime movies? i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv castle in the sky! kiki's delivery service and spirited away are good 2.
The avatar I got off a a Gradius and SHUMPS website.

The picture is drawn by a friend who did an art trade. It's my character Olber rescuing Akutare from quicksand. Olber and Akutare are demons.

The animes I watch are mostly on DVD. I perfer manga like Gamerz Heaven, Saiyuki and Hellsing. Chrono Cruesade is also good, because it has demons and not animal earred ones.

:( I am in love with INUYASHA, and if you're trying to make friends this isn't the way-believe me i did the same thing...

you can be my friend Inuyasha rocks out loud!

by the way inuyasha is manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back