do u sometimes cry because...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
do u sometimes cry because u miss ur friends like if u move schools or something? well,i do...*i miss antonia and my crush [SIZE=8pt]victor[/SIZE]*

I cried the last day of fifth grade because I knew I was leaving all my friends but one to go to a school different from the one everyone else was going to.

I cried in the last day of 3rd grade because my best friend was moving to Missouri and my crush was moving to Florida. :( :)

do u sometimes cry because u miss ur friends like if u move schools or something? well,i do...*i miss antonia and my crush [SIZE=8pt]victor[/SIZE]*
Yeah my best friend Jonathan is few hours away from me and isn't around to talk to as much as he used to be, so sometimes I cry when I really miss him. He sent me a really funny picture he made on paint today :D

Yeah sometimes I cry about things like that. Like when we moved at first I wished we didn't and I would cry in the night but now I love it here better!

I think I'm going to pur tears...* Cry Cry * Sob *

I moved from California to New York State !!

That's a FAR state !! I miss Sunny California and my friends !!!

But there is a bright side to this !!!

I AM MOVING BACK TO CA !!!

Thanks alot God !

-v4lover

I cried the last day of fifth grade because I knew I was leaving all my friends but one to go to a school different from the one everyone else was going to.
Exactly the same as me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what its like to lose a special friend, b/c they moved. Before I began going out with my b/f he moved. Thats when I got sad and also realized I had feelings for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back