DO U THINK TMATOWN SHOULD BE UPDATED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At PEAC (don't get me started on what it is, it's sorta like school) we were learning about flash. I'm not that good at flash, so while I was doing some stuff with it I was thinking about Tamatown. Really what you see on Tamatown is just the tip of the iceberg and a lot of work does go into it. Even though Japan's website might be better in your opinion, perhaps Bandai America just spends less time on Tamagotchi than Bandai of Japan.

Well, the V5 will feature a whole new Tama-Town with all new content, and graphics!

ime not on about the japan one!
I never said anything about the Japanese one not being good or anything. I just said that maybe Bandai America spends less time updating Tamatown than Bandai Japan updating e-Tamago.

I can do just about nothing with Flash. The most I can do is this thingy where there's a monkey on the screen, and you click the button with a banana on it to get the monkey to eat, and you click the button with a tree on it to get the monkey to swing across a vine (a very unconvincing animation that I made).

Tamatown is really in need of an upgrade, because it seems unfinished to me...

By looking at the site you'd think that there's lots to do - but no, it isn't really that engaging to me, I mean I wouldn't play on it for more than 10 mins- unlike the DS game Harvest Moon, which is extremely addictive.

Tamatown IS a really great site though, with its many bright attractive colours and catchy tunes <sigh> I'd just want to live there... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back