Do you act your age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually dont act my age im more of the "oh my gosh she and her friends are so weird" person ^_^

When I'm goofing around with my friends (in real life or on the internet) and that I'm immature and my books are kinda immature XD but other than that I'm kind of mature.

I'm twelve btw but some people think I'm like fourteen because I'm quite tall

I am probably more mature than most people I know who are my age. Though at home, it's a completely different story ^_^

Nope. Dx

I act like I'm 6 or something. D:

Ehhh....depends.

Like, in art, me and my friends sing Barney songs and are the loudest table. We talk about....weird random stuff and usually end up eruppting in laughter. We once went to Barnes and Nobles and ran around laughing loudly, going up the down escalator (my friend tripped and I was at the top laughing...then I asked if she was okay)....yeah.

But then we can be serious and quiet. We can actually be mature sometimes. Ha.

But I usually get mistaken for a 4th-6th grader (I'm in 8th) because of super-shortness.

I'm serious almost all the time - except at parties, etc.- but people tend to think I'm 17-18 because of how quiet I usually am. :)

I'm only 14!! Not fair!!

No. Especially not when I'm with my friends. xD

We normally act like total idiots, because it's fun. Once, my best friend, at her house, built a fort with chairs, covers, and cushions, layed back, and watched Spongebob while babysitting her younger sister. xD

yeah, im 14 and i act like im 80 :p oh yea, i drink prune juice,wake up at 6:00 in the morning and call that "sleeping in",shout at every kid to get off my lawn, and my number 1 favorite gormet meal is...beans. :p lol jk yeah i guess i act like im mabey 16 or so

i am way more mature than most 9 or 10 yearolds.Most people think i'm in 5th grade because i'm kept to myself,mature, and my glasses make me look older.I'm also abnormally bustier than kids my age.

My friends tell me that I act old and need to learn how to have fun.

But then again, their idea of fun is getting drunk or "hanging out" (i.e standing around looking bored).

im 11, but people think im 8 when they see how i look, and i act 6! i still lurve pretend games and i hate people calling me mature.

not by a long shot xD

i act like i'm "smarter than 3/4 of american adults. possibly more"

or at least that's what people tell me.

people have called me a b**** and a little angel. one called me both in the same sentace o_O

someone recently told me i was "a taco of personalities" lol

you couldn't possibly guess my age over the phone =]

and some people have guessed 14 by my apperance.

long in short, i'm not really sure how someone my age is supposed to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back