DO YOU ACT YOUR AGE?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you act your age?

• Yes! i am a perfect model for my age

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No i am way too mature for my age

• Nope! XD I am a teen+ and i act so childish! YAY!

• Nope I am young and i am staying four forever!

• I can act very childish for my age but i dispense advice and i can be very mature!

• I have no clue... why don't you tell me?

• (i don't know if this would be useful) other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im like 13 and i act more mature than my mom and my 17 year old brother lol (im the smart one)

depending on who i'm with i can be very mature or very.... well not! XD

alltho there isnt really a definite "marture" or "not mature" level

well im very mature for my age im 10 and my dad usually leave me alone at hom(i dont live with my mum) and i have to cook dinner usually noodles since it is so easy! and i read young adult books.I also do very well at school and im in the independent group (only 4 other people r) and i learned my timetables wen i was 6! so not to boast or anything but i do act very mature for my age
well being smart doesnt mean your mature.

some people who are really really smart, have no social skills and act immature.

smart people can be mature, but it doesnt querrenty ur mature

I always act my age. Yet somehow adults always think I'm so mature. Exept when I'm really hyper (which hardly ever happens). Then I am too exited to be mature! :angry:

well im very mature for my age im 10 and my dad usually leave me alone at hom(i dont live with my mum) and i have to cook dinner usually noodles since it is so easy! and i read young adult books.I also do very well at school and im in the independent group (only 4 other people r) and i learned my timetables wen i was 6! so not to boast or anything but i do act very mature for my age

Im mature for my age!!! I looked at an Azumanga Daioh DVD box and I was like, Oh what the heck, this is for 13+????!!!!!! Im 10 and I think its approprate enough for me. It said, Mature situations and something else, I forget. But, MATURE SITUATIONS????? Yeah, right.

I have 3 best friends. 1 acts like a 4 year old on caffine all the time (she sometimes REALLY ticks me off). The second acts almost her age. The last one is a boy. He is smart, kinda geeky, nice, yet falls apart at a mild dilema. So he is mostly his age but sometimes younger and sometimes older seeming.

When I'm with my friends or at home with people I'm used to, I'm crazy and childish! Just like I love life to be! But other times I can easily just calm myself down, I'm very quiet towards some, and I can be very mature. I also think that I think maturely. At school, at recess I'm always funny and all immature.. childish, but it's like as soon as I walk through the classroom door.. I'm serious and focussed. I'm both at different times. :D

well im nearly 13 and i act .... im not to sure i am mature but im silly and like to make people laugh XP
-fp :D
ME AN.......Immature 12 year old..yay!

I act a little over my age but all my friends act less than their shoes sizes wich are size 5 all around. Help! I need to tell them but how PM me with advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am 11 in two weeks time and I am REALLY talented - at writing stories, reading, spelling, acting, making friends and dancing. Also, I don't mean 2 boast or anything but all the boys in my class fancy me and I already have a boyfriend who i love to PIECES! :D

When I'm with my friends or at home with people I'm used to, I'm crazy and childish! Just like I love life to be! But other times I can easily just calm myself down, I'm very quiet towards some, and I can be very mature. I also think that I think maturely. At school, at recess I'm always funny and all immature.. childish, but it's like as soon as I walk through the classroom door.. I'm serious and focussed. I'm both at different times. :)
Yep, exactly the same here! :eek: :(

last night at our new house i was going absolutely and when i got into my room i just jumped everywhere and then totally collapsed on the floor and my mum was like"what was that???"

lol and i was pulling weird faces in the mirror and in was jumping in front of it too.... but i blame the honey soy in my stir-fry

Oh' and I have average size feet so I'm the right shoe size for my age.

Cool Topic!

Well, I'm 13, and alot of people think I'm 15 or 14. Kinda weird eh? lol! ;) At school I'm crazy around my friends, but when Its time to work, I'm muture and don't talk out, and calm! When people at school see me they always ask "Are you a 8th grader?" and of course I say "No, I'm a 7th" But anyways, alot of people say I'm muture for my age, and I should be.

-NINJA ;)

i LOOK older then i am.

so i suppose i ACT older then i am too.

but on TT and online i act super-hyper. ^.^ answer your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back