Do You Actually Like V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the V5. I tend to stick with the earlier versions ;]

Well, V5s can get very boring, and the games only earn you like 30 GPs and the noises are annoying, the characters just bob about on the screen and you just sit there. The TV thing is stupid, cause the shop was much more fun, cause they didnt do that bleeping thing at the beggining, like SALe, SALE! when stuff is like 1million GPs! I only like it on the second generation, it's much better. But V5 tamatown is okay....

Actually not really its kinda boring and the shop is more pricey and the gay thing about tamagotchis is that the v.4 cant connect with musicstar that's gay but v5 well when i got it was long process to get toall adult form i was a model family and when you got to full form then you get to finally!!go on the dating show and get married and then the rest history! :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :D :eek:

I dont like it that much, it was boring and it was out on the porch on a 29 degree day, so the screen was blurry. and the paint washed away, since it was in the washer and survied! Heh eh...

No, I don't. I hate the idea of raising and entire family of three at once. I feel bad that I can't give undivided attention to one tamagotchi. :p I also don't like how much points are given out for winning a game. :hitodetchi:

The v5 could have gotten better games. I don't think they're immature or anything associated with that thought; the development is highly poor and their quantity of games is such a loss.

And dealing with quality, the screen contrast could've been improved; unless if it were already "improved" then it shouldn't have been changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only acceptable tamagotchi after v3 is v4. If i wanted, i could go buy a v6 right away but i wont because i like more to take care of ONE tamagotchi. For me, the whole idea of travelling, working and a family ruins all the magic of tamagotchi. I have 2 v4.5 and 2 v5 but i dont use them for many reason, one is because they dont have all the cool characters like mimitchi. Right now im playing with my v3 :3

yes me again,

i really like the v5 i think its a good idea the whole family thing and its really fun! :angry:

If i wanted, i could go buy a v6 right away but i wont because i like more to take care of ONE tamagotchi.
What do you mean, Linkachu? :furawatchi: In v6 you only take care of ONE Tamagotchi! And v6 rocks 'cause you can raise a music star in it!

But v5 is kinda boring... =/

i prefer the older style tamas where you can raise one tamagotchi (my favourite one is my v4.5 =D) but i still rly like my v5. i guess it would be too boring if bandai kept creating the same tamagotchi with different items... so i dnt rly think its a bad thing tht they threw in 2 extra tamagotchis in the same shell.

I agree sooo much :ichigotchi: I mean its kinda cool and all but it gets boring after awhile.

Thats why I plan on only collecting tamas released from (whenever the familitchi was released) and previous unless some new tama totally catches my eye :angry:

That's what I'd like to know, as I hear conflicting reviews. I'll probably take a look back at this thread if I consider buying a V5 someday, so that I can see what everyone has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back