Do you actually think we will get the tama color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tams girl Pink

Reaction score
I really want other countrys to have the tama color, but bandi said it was only going to be availble in japan, and when companys say things like that they useally dont..... you know, "change thair minds"

i think theyll start to come around all the complaints from other countries, well actually i hope ! i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (i could keep going on but you get the idea) want a tmgc+c!

I am hoping they will change their mind because its business. They will get more money also if they are manufacturing in more than 1 country. I think they are going to change their minds. :)

I actually e-mailed Bandai and I called them. The rely both ways was there are no plans for a Tamagotchi Color in the U.S. This is exactly what they e-mailed back to me:

We do appriciate your interest in the Tamagotchi + Color Product but there are no plans for a U.S./English Version.

Thank You,

Customer Service

Bandai America

:lol:

If they really aren't going to make it in English.. I'm going to start learning more Japanese. I know some japanese lol.

If they really aren't going to make it in English.. I'm going to start learning more Japanese. I know some japanese lol.
To be honest the Japanese isn't hard to understand but only because they have pictures with alot of things. Plus when I received my Tamagotchi Color I just started playing around with figuring out what meant what. I have it down pact now. The only problem is when the Tamas are communicating amongst each other I have no idea what they are saying. If the language barrier is the only reason people aren't buying it then I would say buy it because the pros outweigh that con.

It's a Japan Exclusive, like Lucky Star Konata dolls. x3

I really want one. I know just a little Japanese, but it should be enough for me to understand it fully. I don't mind them not bringing it here, but whatever opinions you have towards it, I can't argue with you.

No, it isn't really a Japan Exclusive... xD

Because they have some in Thailand. I bought mine at the mall. So maybe it would come? You have to have high hopes :]

No, it isn't really a Japan Exclusive... xDBecause they have some in Thailand. I bought mine at the mall. So maybe it would come? You have to have high hopes :]
Isn't Thailand in Japan? I am not good at geography.. Just everything else, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back