do you agree with me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalife

Reaction score
here is about um .... 4reasons why i will not donate to keep the chat room open 1. i dont have 7 dollars 2. all people do is talk about nothin 3people get in fights all the time 4.i barely go in the chat room

THAT IS WHY I WILL NOT DONATE TO THE CHAT ROOM !!!

Those are all good points, but it's only $5 to keep it open for a week and $10 for the rest of the month.

But there are other things to donate for. :rolleyes:

By the way,this should be in What's On Your Mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea what tamakitten said...and people do talk about alot...u would just have to be in there at the right moment and time...the room may die down for a while..but it picks back up

you do have some pretty good reasons

here is about um .... 4reasons why i will not donate to keep the chat room open 1. i dont have 7 dollars 2. all people do is talk about nothin 3people get in fights all the time 4.i barely go in the chat room

No one ever said you HAD to donate, its not madatory, well at least the last time i checked.

fine then dont donate like pockygirl says u dont have to

i donated and i am proud of the cute badge that goes by my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back