Do you beleive in other....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama815

Reaction score
Do you beleive there could be another universe? With more or maybe less technologically advanced beings? Or maybe aliens? Hmm, I wonder if there is something like that out there in space. What do you think?

Well there are 4 dimensions I know of, and that makes our world 4 dimensional. There is the ability to move forwards or backwards, in 2 dimension, the ability to move in depth, the third dimension, and time, the 4th dimension. Supposedly you take any of these away to make a new dimension.. .so if there are other dimensions, there are quite possibly mor euniverses within these dimensions.

Sorry if I hurt your brain, my Dad just taught me all of this today. xD

But there could be things like that on other Glaxies, it doesn't nessacarily have to be Universes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, yes a bit brain hurtage, but I see what you mean. I always think, we could be surrounded by many other life forms. And I use that term loosely. lol.

i beleive that because in my scriptures (bible ect.) it says heavenly father more planets with life than every grain in a handful of sand.

Hmm, it's cool to see hwat others think. It completely blows my mind sometimes. I have no idea, there could be other univereses.

Do you beleive there could be another universe? With more or maybe less technologically advanced beings? Or maybe aliens? Hmm, I wonder if there is something like that out there in space. What do you think?
I belive in the other universes thing. Like if you want tea or coffee in the morning, instead of the universe taking just 1 choice, it splits into 2. In one universe you pick tea, in the other you pick coffee. You only get experice one of them. The universes are parallel and there is no way to communicate.

Camelle

Oh yea I get what your saying. Like if you made a different choice in the morning of what you wanted to drink how would it affect the rest of you day. Lik if you picked tea, you might spill it but if you picked coffee you might not. But you will never EVER know otherwise, what would have happened.

I believe there is another Earth. TThere are many different galaxies, with different planets, maybe there is another earth that has a tamatalk, and they are talking about us. *shudders* :huh:

I think we are all a figment of someone's imagination...
You've had that thought too? o__o

I also once thought that I was everybody, in different minds. Essentially, I could control everyone without even knowing it; Strang theory, but kida fun. xDD

I think we are all a figment of someone's imagination...
Then if that is true...........There could be TONS of other Universes, Like trillions! Eep Then like This Universe is someones Imagination, then there could be ALOT more x_X

Well I think that we have a perfect planet, there probally aren't alot out there, but it's hard to believe there isn't atleast one.

Also, if you think of it, there could be another planet some place trying to find out about us, so to them were the aliens. :kuribotchi: *shivers*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back