Do you believe in aliens or UFO's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
Do you believe in aliens and UFO's? I think that they do exist but are not out to destroy us. I mean, if they are as smart as we say they are they would've got us and wiped out the human race by now.

Sort of. I believe in ghosts.

I think aliens are out there somewhere in space, and if they came here they'd just want to be treated equally.

I think, for sure, there is life on other planets.

Whether or not it is intelligent life is a completely different story. And if this life is smart enough to be able to travel millions of lightyears, why would they have a need for violence?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think It's ignorant to believe that there is nothing out there.. Why should we be the only ones who are advanced. It doesn't make sence - THere not here but billions of years away

anyway I also am a very spiritual person so I believe in all this stuff

mabey there is life on mars or in another galexey but who says they r smart :) ? it could be just like plant life or a cute little animal remember if you think of aliens dont think of think green big-headed creechers that will kill us all :p ! as i said they could be a cute little animal or a plant or somthing unemagenably beautiful or somthing unemagenibly ugly or they could not even exist! :p

I do not believe in aliens, ufo's, ghosts, or like "bad luck stuff" like on Friday the 13th. I am not superficial.

I think one day actual Tamagotchis will land on earth! :rolleyes:

....Really. I'm serious.

Life on other planets? Totally. But I don't think that there are UFO's and I don't think aliens abduct people and things like that.

I serioulsly belive in aliens.I mean,come on.Mars used to have water and it still does.Sooooo...

They might invisible humans or mysterious creatures that live underground.Or...or...pie.

I don't believe in aliens at all. Until somebody shows real actual proof that aliens do exist, then I won't be believeing anything.

C~M

[SIZE=8pt]Yes, I do! My mom got woken up by the dog barking at like 4:00 in the morning. she went outside to investigate what was going on, and she saw a ufo! she said it was purple and green. I never saw it, but I do believe in them... and I also heard that water used to be on mars. while that proves almost nothing, some scientists found pre-historic bacteria frozen (and still alive) in ice. they found ice on mars, and so there could be bacteria in the ice? and they said that a meteorite crashed to earth. what they found on it was simply amazing! alien micro bacteria!! I watch tons of animal planet, discovery channel, and national Geographic, so I would know :huh: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe there HAS TO BE like, SOME kind of life on planets other than Earth. Intelligent or not. Come on, it's VERY unlikely that Earth is the only planet that has life. The universe is infinitely big. The life might not be carbon-based, or they could be like, plants, but there's got to be life on other planets. They're probably not green, big-head-ed, and bug-eyed or look anything like we'd expect, but yeah.

^ my opinion

I believe there HAS TO BE like, SOME kind of life on planets other than Earth. Intelligent or not. Come on, it's VERY unlikely that Earth is the only planet that has life. The universe is infinitely big. The life might not be carbon-based, or they could be like, plants, but there's got to be life on other planets. They're probably not green, big-head-ed, and bug-eyed or look anything like we'd expect, but yeah.
^ my opinion
I agree with songebobiac.

Im not one that gets into these kind of topics but i dont believe in aliens of some sort but i do believe in other life.

because how can earth have everything and like the other numbers of planets have no life existance?

but UFO's, i dont believe in them, if they were real we would of heard about it on the news, not just one or two people saying they saw one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back