Do you believe in ghosts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i believe in ghosts or it couldve been a nightmare but when i was 3 i had a nightmare about my dead grandpas ghost haunting me and he telling me "oh dont worry, no one will bother you anymore!" then i woke up and cried and ive been scared of ghosts since then. one time i thought i heard ash ketchums voice and i checked my tv and pokemon wasnt on so i freaked out, but that was when i was 8 so...it couldve been my mind.

YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!! I was watching a video on my computer and it just goes blacks and this weird thing appears and a translucent man pops out gets bigger... Bigger... Bigger, until he was full sized and look like Nappolean Bonaparte... Strange huh?

Theres really no good answer to that. Ghosts could be real or they couldn't be. But you don't really know if they left those things behind for a reason. Maybe the just wanted to say that they lived there. Or they forgot about what was hidden and left without it. I don't believe your house is haunted. If you're still not sure put a tape recorder where you think theres a lot of activity. Personally I don't know if ghosts are real or not. I'm still deciding but from some experiences that I've heard I really don't know about ghosts. :eek:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Because I BELIVE IN YOU! (Sh!tty MOTHER Reference)

Actually, it's because ever since my friend commited suicide, he sends messages to me in my sleep.

No. But I do believe in angels and demons. Angels work for the Lord, but demons work for the Devil.

absolutely... the experiences still make me shudder... yes, i said experienceS with a plural.

Yes. Ever walked in a (dark) two-story house at night to go for a pee? Not the best feeling. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I believe....

as said in 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince": A ghost is an imprint of a departed soul.

Anyway, who would bother fixing all the photographic proof and 'made up' stories together that there are ghosts? There are no ghosts in my old house or my new house though.

EDIT:

Yes. Ever walked in a two-story house at night to go for a pee? Not the best feeling. XD
Hey, ever tried switching the lights off when it is night-time and switching the hairdryer on?

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely... the experiences still make me shudder... yes, i said experienceS with a plural.

What experiences have you had? Recently I've hard a chair being pulled out right in front of me :eek: and sometimes I hear nosies like somebody just knocked something over and there was nothing there....its never happened again

Ive fainted in the middle of the hallway of my grandmother's house and heard voices. Ive seen a rocking chair float up and then rock, no wind involved, the list continues.

Yes i do beleve in ghost.

i have herd footsteps at night and i have approched them. every second they are getting closer. till i am right from the source. than its quiet for another night. i beleive in the after life of ghost, zombies, heavan and such but i don't fully beleve in god.

i beleve the ghost in my house is my grandfather or a previouse owner of the house\grounds.

Why my Grandad? Because we loved each other so much.

Why a previous owner? Because the area is old.

thnx for reading my experience

Once I was at my grandmothers ( I was really little) and I swear I saw a ghost.

I do! I believe in demons, angels, devils etc! But I'm not religious, I'm a full atheist! I believe in ghosts, good and bad.

I definitely believe in ghosts because there are so much phenomenons related to this that happened. I, myself,experienced something. In the previous house my aunt had, there was the ghosts of the old owner here :eek: . During the day, it was living in the cave but, at night, it was going upstairs to scare people while they were sleeping. While paying in the cave, I could feel it and I could hear it once and a while without being scared. Those can only be felt to believe in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back