Do you believe in GOD?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you believe in god?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• sorry that's personal

• WHAT IS THAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in God but I am not Christain or Jewish or Catholic.

I am Hindu and we have ALOT of Gods , but not Jesus.

If I hurt someone's feelings, I am sorry I offended you or something

-v4lover

I do not believe in God or gods... for I am a Buddhist. Buddhism is more like a philosophy than a religion, though.

But all beliefs should be respected, and we should not be prejudiced against different groups. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I definetely do. I'm a Catholic.

I just finished watching "Jesus Christ Superstar" in class!

I believe that Jesus died on the cross for us.

I love him with all my heart.

I do respect everyone's beliefs also.

-Rachel

I TOTALLY do beleive.I love him truly whether he is real or not.I BELIEVE AND I ALWAYS WILL!We don't go to church though cause we never have time and we have 7 people in our family and it's hard.

[SIZE=8pt]I believe in god. I don't go to church but i think god is everywhere. Anyway i'm half Catholic (my dad is catholic) and half christian so i definatly believe in god.[/SIZE]

I do- in my opinion, there'd be no world without God. But I respect everyone else's opinion too. :furawatchi:
I do. Rey Mysterio, in my opinion you're right. Also in my opinion There would be no people without God. I respect everybody else's opinion too! Like Rey Mysterio said

T.J.

No. Never have, never will.
lol, Once again, from previous "do you believe in god?" topics, I agree with you Sweet Kandi, I never have, and i never will believe in god.

In my opinion, I do not think there is a God. But, like many others, I do believe that there might be some sort of "higher being" out there somewhere.

Otherwise, I believe in many of the works of Charles Darwin, the "Big Bang" theory, and that the Earth and the universe came to be through atoms, molecules, evolution, etc.

Kinda off topic but I wanted to share my favorite verse!

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein. For then thou shall my thy way prosperous and thou shalt have good success. Joshua 1:8

And a another one....

Where no oxen are the crib is clean but much increase is by the strength of the ox. (No idea)

I love those two verses and they are my faves! I don't care what others think of God because there is no way to warn them where they will go so pretty much I respect all others and their opinions. Still it is sad many don't honor Jesus for dieing for all of us.

-color_kraze :(

I believe in the God who died a brutal death for me on the cross and raised from the dead, yes.
Lol i just knew that

tamaw/pants was gonna

be the first one to post xP

Yes i believe in Jesus Christ, our holy God,

and the holy spirit.

I love God with all my heart, mind, strength, and soul

GOD FOREVER!!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE X]

Yes! I believe in God. I'm a Catholic, I try to go to Church every Sunday, and I pray. I also believe that there is an afterlife after we die (you know... Heaven)

sorry but i dont think god is real if he was life in africa wouldnt be so bad because murders are living in luxury jails while innocent people in africa are dying of unimaginable conditions but i just never have believed in him

I defently beleive! he is my king.He helps us when we need it.He has done good things in my life. I am not saying my opinion is better but he is mighty to save,amen.But this is just my opinion i don't want to start a fight.

Yes! I believe in God. I'm a Catholic, I try to go to Church every Sunday, and I pray. I also believe that there is an afterlife after we die (you know... Heaven)
I believe in afterlife as well, although I call it crossing over. But to me that's just as unknown of what it's really like as what our higher power is like. Could be anyone or anything to me.

Yes, I believe in God. I don't go to church, but that doesn't change my belief.

Just a reminder to please keep this topic clean. Sometimes 'God' topics can get out of hand. As long as everybody is respectful, there shouldn't be a problem. ^_^

*Tgd*

no, sorry, I do not believe in god really, because (and people who do, please try not to be offended, cuz i don't mean this to be mean!) I grew up learning about evoloution, and I thought that you couldn't really prove where we came from, and I think god was a really great overlord who died, and people still look up to him. Thats what I believe. So I do and I don't. I believe he is a spirit, but I do not believe he is the almighty "creator" of all life and matter :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back