Do You Believe In Santa Claus?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in Santa Claus?

• Yes, I do!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I know it's just my dad.

• I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa Claus isn't real bcuz my i asked my parents if they were real and they said no.
I don't care, if you have science to prove it, or if you asked your parents!

It goes beyond your parents, and all that other stuff, it goesinto Christmas spirit!

Yes I beleive, because I have an over active imagination, in wich i beleive faries exisit, my favorite fairy is Tinkerbell, and the earth fairy!

But Anyways, I beleive in santa, and nothing you say can change that!

I think that whatever you say i think he is real,and nothing and i mean nothing is going to change that!All of you who do not beleive are not going to have such a great christmas!
Thank you.

:) Tom :)
Way to go Tom!

ANd where is Mark?? Hmmm.... it's a mystery!

I don't care, if you have science to prove it, or if you asked your parents!It goes beyond your parents, and all that other stuff, it goesinto Christmas spirit!

Yes I beleive, because I have an over active imagination, in wich i beleive faries exisit, my favorite fairy is Tinkerbell, and the earth fairy!

But Anyways, I beleive in santa, and nothing you say can change that!
i love tink 2!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]PEACE OUT SANTA BELIVERS![/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]YOU ALL ROCK MY STOCKING!(SOX, GET IT?)[/SIZE]

i love tink 2!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]PEACE OUT SANTA BELIVERS![/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]YOU ALL ROCK MY STOCKING!(SOX, GET IT?)[/SIZE]
lol, yeah I get it!

I think no matter how old you are, you can still beleive, because it doesn't make you anymore childish than you are if you don't beleive.

Well, I chose no, because, well ya know, but let the ones who believe be happy guys :blink: when I believed and people told me that I got confused a lot :)

I believe in Santa, and nothing will ever change that.

Have you ever thought that there was more to Christmas? Well, there is. To some people, Santa isn't real. But Christmas is about the spirit of giving, and Santa gives you that.

*Tgd*

I don't belive he is a fat guy in a green suit (yes his real colour was green until cola changged it but that;s a different story) He's just the spirit who lives in our heart of saint Nick

sadly my big sister and parents told me it was them putting all the gifts in my stocking on christmas eve. But santa is real, he is in heaven and was a great saint. :D I dont care what stupid seintfic stuff says. He may not fly on a sleigh with flying reindeer, but he was real at one time. B) And remember the true meaning of christmas is our savior Jesus christs birth on Dec.25th about 2,000 years ago in Jerousalum. For the people who bring up all the seintific stuff about how god idnt real, who cares about them! :) there missing out on the best holiday and best lfe in the world!!! ;) So Merry Almost Christmas everybody!!! :lol:

Sincerly,

Mamithchi465

lol, i found out about santa when i still sort of believed in him. first i asked my parents whether the eastwer bunny and the tooth fairy were real, they said no, but i didn't ask about santa. then i went over to my friend's house and her mum asked me and another person who was over there whether we believed in santa. we both said no, even though i still did. then the mother said, "well don't tell anne, she still believes in him" (anne was her daughter, the person i was over to see). thanks sara! hehe. also, that christmas, i hid a bell near the christmas tree, so when "santa" came, i could get up and see him. when i woke up and heard the bell, i got up and went out to the tree, to see my mum putting the presents under the tree. although, this topic might not be good for those younger people who post on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back