Do you believe in Santa?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured that he wasn't real when I was 8 or 9.

I never ever got the presents I asked for. I asked for a soccer ball, got a CD player. Asked for a PS2 game, got something completely different.

And then there was how it was the same handwriting on the tags, and the same tags for both presents from my parents and Santa...

I still get presents from 'Santa' though because my brothers are 10 :D

No.

But a lot of my friends pretend to..

because their parents make them. x3

I don't really care if Santa is real or not. I'm Jewish. But I think it's bad because adults made Santa up so they can keep their kids religous. :\ So Santa gets all the credit for something the parents spent their time and money on. > :mimitchi:

Personally,I DO beleive in santa. I've actually seen video fotage of him O_O

I am NOT gullible,and I'm SURE the vid was real! Has anyone heard of the "Swoboda Film"? If not,got to youtube and type in Swoboda film.

I got a Club Penguin membership card for $5.95 from Santa. I saw a receipt from Target from just a few days ago. It had the membership card, $5.95. Do you know what I believe? I believe in Santa. I believe that he only comes if the parents also truly believe in Santa, and leave the stockings empty. Then he will truly come to give you real presents from the North Pole.

I do believe.

illey12 who is gonna stay up to see Santa:Its gonna be your parents

Someone who is pretending to belive in him for presants:Me do that too!

Nah, my Mum told me he wasn't real.

But I still have to pretend I believe for my little sister, 'cuz she still believes, but my parents know I don't. x3

But at least I get a pile of my parent's presents & 'Santa's' presents when I come downstairs in the morning. x]

~ Bethiee. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back