Do you believe in the supernatural?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
I 100% believe in the supernatural!They're all around us!They might even be sitting beside you seeing what you're typing!They might even be insulting you for not believing~hehe~I believe they exist!Because lots of ghost happenings have been happening all around the world!Death is not the end...it's the start of a new life..it's the beginning of a transparent life~Once my friend asked i answered of course i was surprised that she said i was stupid to believe because she got even more ghost stories then i do!!sometimes at night they might even be in you're house having a party~Hey guys XD don't be fooled by them~Cuz they're right there watching you~Okay..i'm done~some other words i nex time say XD

P.S.: Do you have a deasead loved ones?Well...don't cry..i know how you feel.....at night..they might even come have a chat with you in you're dreams~

Edit: Please,those who don't believe....don't laugh at the ones who believe in ghosts.....don't be rude~THANKYOU~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. The proof is on a show called Supernatural State or something, I don't remember what it was called. It's amazingly creepy xD

yes i know..but even if that shwo was put up for the whole world to see,some might not believe in them ;) just like my dad..he says it's all nonsense...

I believe in the extraordinary. No, I dont believe in ghosts. And no, I dont believe in monsters, zombies, vampires and anything else like that. The only thing I believe in is magic. In other words, the extraordinary.

Oh-one thing I DO believe in is aliens. There HAS to be some form of life on other planets.

I only believe abit of the aliens and some sort XD but i too don't believe in zombies and vampires ansd whatsoever!Anybody wanna hear a TRUE ghost story ffrom my school?though the mystery still shrouds...

Anybody?Anyways......this happened i think erm..3 years ago whenpeople started to hear strange ghost calling sounds in the toilet....nobody did that and they all looked surprised...and it mostly came from the boys toilet and the one near the standard 2 classes...though no more calls...but still.........the toilet near Standard 2 classes still remained haunted.....Wanna know why then just answer ;)

Yep~I believe in angels...god...pontianaks and evil spirits and souls and whatsoever~did you know mount everest sis also haunted by ghosts!

i only have a BOOK sorry ;) but find this book titled TSGS short for True Sngapore Ghost Stories,created by Rusell Lee and a team of ghost writers..inside the book is many many personal experiences about ghost~you buy one you see

No, I do not believe in any supernaturals.

I am Catholic though, so I believe in God and angels. But that's all I do believe in. Aliens, vampires, ghosts... sorry, no.

If you can imagine something supernatural, I probably believe in it.

I believe all of it.

-Gets out fruit shield-

I am 100% Christian and believe in God, the Holy Spirit, etc. Which would count as supernatural, I think . .

So yes. I do.

Although I'm not too sure about this ghosts business. At the moment, I don't think they're real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back