Do you believe in...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Roses

Reaction score
Like, elves and magic and stuff like that. I guess I do. But I alays decide against myself. Like: Magic is real. Wait no it's not. Yes it is. Wait, no. Ummmmmmmmm. Is it?

What do you think?

Well, I've always wanted for a little fairy to come to me and I'd make it a little house and yeah, it'd have an amazing life with all the furniture it wants and all the food possible.

So I suppose I believe in it, but not very strongly.

I also argue with myself just like White_Roses does.

YES. JUST YES.

I believe in Santa Claus. I believe in the Tooth Fairy. And the Easter Bunny. And unicorns. And Peter Pan. And Harry Potter. And Star Wars. And I also believe that one day I will meet my TT lovelies in person.

Shun the non-believers! xD

I don't believe in any mythical beings, other than the ones that are involved in religion. [Angels and God...?] No elves, zombies, ghosts, spirits, or Big Foot. No Loch Ness Monster, no Tooth Fairy, no Santa. No magic or ESP.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, I believe in the tooth fairy. And I still think Santa is somewhere out there. And Ive always believed in unicorns. And I think fairies are alive. This post has really changed my opinions. Especially you, Esther <333 My heart goes out to you.

I believe in fairies quite strongly actually [after alot of research] :p . I also believe in little other magical things in the world. And I DEFINATELY believe in Nessy and Big Foot. And YETI!

Magic FTW!

I believe in Unicorns! And fairies, and elves, and everything else! =D

Ksenia, I am so glad you have seen the light of unicorns/fairies/peter pan. Because of me. I love youu, and so does Santa Claus. ;D

I was reading the Harry Potter series when I was 10, and the day I was going to turn 11 I stared at the clock thinking that Hagrid or Dumbledore was going to bust through the door at midnight. I was quite disappointed when it was 12:01 and nothing happened XD

I believe in fairies :3

But none of the "Holiday" representations (Easter bunny, Santa, etc.) I stopped believing in those a long time ago.

I won't even try to describe my religious beliefs XD But I believe in positive entities and negative entities, basically angels and demons, I suppose. I like to study the occult such as ghosts, and spirits, and I believe in ESP and various other "Abilities".

Now go ahead, call me a nut job 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back