do you believe the illimunati is a serious threat to the well being of the united states?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i do believe in the illmunati. I believe they are a threat to our world

their hideness to brainwash us is disgusting

Re they real to you?

or do you have the blue pill?

Elizabeth-Banks-No-Reaction-Gif.gif

It is literally the most over-complicated blatant lie I've ever heard. The media coverage makes me giggle.

Isn't that like some secret undercover group that no one's ever seen but they think they're out there? And people say that they're involved in newsworthy events? Something like that?

Well...should this Illuminati actually exist...what if they're actually working to keep the world in balance? Perhaps they're planted in several locations to listen in on various plans that could be potentially harmful. Of course, everyone makes mistakes, so they may have accidentally missed things like 9/11 or the Boston Marathon. But what if so much danger is actually looming before us and the so-called Illuminati is keeping an eye out for that danger and preventing it from taking action?

The fun part is that I have no idea what I'm saying right now. :)

Um, no...I haven't even heard of them before now but I haven't read about them hurting anyone in newspapers, therefore they're not a "serious threat" because they probably don't even exist and if they do, they're harmless.

Haruhi suzumiya is the only god and conspiracy on this planet....

4e3c73ad04bd1fb6b83d200248b47c7d.jpg

Nah but seriously if I said right now why I think it's just something taken the wrong way it would be long enough to submit as an essay and would probably be given an A+

Nah. But I do have a few good puns about them

What do you call someone that is secretive about their paintings?

Illuminarty

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm tough call this one.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and as long as they post / behave within our site rules they should be treated with the same respect afforded to any other member of TamaTalk.

This topic was posted in the Seriously Non TamaTalk forum - a place for mature and sensible discussion. However, from the replies posted so far it does seem that there are some members who are finding it tough to take the topic seriously.

So with that in mind, maybe I can ask everyone to pause and consider the tone and content of their reply before they post here?

If you can't take it seriously then post and explain why and leave it at that - or don't reply at all and the thread will die, but please, don't use the topic as a means to show case your own sense of humour?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one kid in my chem class is always going on and on about them.. every time something happens it's "because of the Illuminati!" I myself, don't believe they exist.. I would think they would have been discovered.. or searched for.. or whatever by now. And with many people the way they are now, they would start blabbing anyway. I think the whole thing is just made up and everyone took the idea and ran with it long before anyone knew anything about it.

So with that in mind, maybe I can ask everyone to pause and consider the tone and content of their reply before they post here?

If you can't take it seriously then post and explain why and leave it at that - or don't reply at all and the thread will die, but please, don't use the topic as a means to show case your own sense of humour?

Thanks.

topic is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back