Do you believe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE POST IS DYING!! LIVE LIVE!! PEOPLES!!! HELP!!!
Settle down. It's a forum and people don't need to immediately post in here. The topic isn't dying :rolleyes: The dramatics aren't needed.

And I do believe in restless spirits. If they don't cross over into wherever they are supposed to go (usually do to an event or mission they haven't completed on earth yet), then they stay stuck in between crossing over and existing in our realm. That's how we get ghosts.

Settle down. It's a forum and people don't need to immediately post in here. The topic isn't dying :) The dramatics aren't needed.
And I do believe in restless spirits. If they don't cross over into wherever they are supposed to go (usually do to an event or mission they haven't completed on earth yet), then they stay stuck in between crossing over and existing in our realm. That's how we get ghosts.
sorry. thats a good theory. yeah i think thats why we have ghosts

My school is haunted. We call it the green house ghost. somtimes the door in the classroom slams open like a angery person would. there is absoutly no wind when it happens and even if there was a wind could not do that. Its kinda scary....

~Melody

I belive in spirits, ghosts, and heaven.

I belive ghosts only come to help people. And I belive thats true. When people die, and become spirits they are all in harmony and peace, so nobody is evil. :furawatchi:

My school is actually haunted! In one of the class rooms a man hung himself in the book room! A girl went into the bathroom and got murdered! A boy was hiding in the bushes and nobody could find him but when they looked there, blood was all over the bush! One of the air vents was open so our mechanic wielded it shut, but the next morning it was wide open! Another man hung himself under the shelter shed!

Yeah, I deifnantly do! My parents don't thinks so, but I truly think my upstairs except in my room is haunted. Here's how i know:
When my mom takes a shower she locks the door, right? Well, she got out of the shower once, door was locked, and their was a handprint on the fogged-up mirror! :furawatchi: talk about freaky...
Hehehe is you stick your hand on a mirror then, Like a week after or even an hour and you have a shower it steams up except the part you have put your hand on.

Hehehe

-RS

Freaky!!! I don't believe in ghosts and I don't really know of any places that are haunted but I do enjoy reading other peoples ghost stories! :)
Ditto. I would LOVE to live in a haunted house. It would be awesome. ;)

Alimania

It depends what you mean by GHOST. I dont think there is any on eath but you never know... ;)

I don't know but after watching this im a little spooked out.... PS guides if the link is to dumb annoying or frightning please remove it and its not a prank :p

I don't know what to believe. I don't think I believe in actual ghosts. Then when you hear about things like, say, Amityville, you have to wonder. I've cried about certain peope dying and then suddenly felt a cold chill but I can't say if it was a ghost, God, or just a chill from crying. I remember it bringing a certain kind of comfort. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back