Do you belive in God?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you belive in God?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't know who he is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm agnostic. I believe there's no way we will ever know for sure whether or not there is a God or not. The universe is so vast and what not that as humans we really can't begin to effectively comprehend it. The universe may have just sprang forth from the fingers of a divine being, or it may have expanded from the tiniest molecule in the centre of the universe. There's not way of knowing where it came from, but it's here, so we might as well enjoy our time here, because in the grand scheme of things our lives are really, really short.

Of course! :( I will always believe in God even if there is no way to prove whether He's real or not. But it's just that little area in my heart that knows there is a real God out there somewhere. And that part can't ever be taken away.

True there is little way to be sure but that's what faith is. You do or don't ^,^

I do believe in God and i'm workn on it... I have times where i doubt

♪Eva♪

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are talking about God that gave His Son to DIE for us, then yes, I do, totaly.

I DOOOOO I AM A SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST (its a religeon) and I also belive tht Jesus is coming to

take us to Heaven if we live a good christen life

I DOOOOO I AM A SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST (its a religeon) and I also belive tht Jesus is coming totake us to Heaven if we live a good christen life
Do you believe Jesus died on the cross?

Can you give me more info on your religion?

I've never heard of it.

no i do not who mde god
[speaking Biblicly]

No one created God.

Now you ask, how can that be? Everything has s creator.

We live on a finite world. We can't even try to comprehend infinity.

It's just not how our mind works.

God is like a circle.

No begining, no end.

He is just, well God.

"I am what I am."

No. Never have, never will.
*nods* Me too. I never have, and Never will. My mom says i believe in him because i was "Baptized" But i dont believe in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back