Do you belive Tamagotchi's are real?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you dazziltchi :) that made my day anyways thats what my parents tell me so i live by that i will quote again "a dream is sometimes so powerful it can come real" oh and dazziltchimabye they did have a vision of tamas and everyone saw the movie right and if you watched it tanpopo had a tama and then it still was from bandia i hope someone understands what i am trying to say

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they are not real. They are toys! They were made up by Bandai to entertain kids! They might be based off real animals, but they are ABSOLUTELY not real.

Of course they are not real. They are toys! They were made up by Bandai to entertain kids! They might be based off real animals, but they are ABSOLUTELY not real.
Oh, don't be so negative, how can you know for sure :lol: ^_^ and then, people can believe if they want to, can't they?? :ph34r: :D :(

I agree with the first three replyers. I have to agree also that it is not very likley for them to exist, but hey, who said we couldn't be just a little bit childish and just keep hoping until the opposite is proved?

Treat them like they are real as far as you keep the flame for it alive, and have fun!! << did anyone understand that? :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back