Do you collect anything (other then tamas)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLUSHIES! I have many, and I am still trying to obtain more~
Marvel, Minecraft, anime, etc.

Stickers (especially Botan rice candy stickers), MLP blindbags, Pokemon cards (1000+ o_o), rocks and minerals, and Gogos crazy bones. I also have a shelf of clay figures I've made, and random trinkets. I'm like an 8 year old. :rolleyes:

I also love stuffed animals, but I wouldn't say I 'collect' them. I do have a lot though..

I have several collections but nothing of large scale that would be impressive. I have not added to some of these collections in a long time.

Llamas: mostly stuff animals I don't have any real llamas :(

Iwako Japanese erasers

Hamtaro

Pokemon

Bella Sara horse cards

Anime/manga

My Little Pony (I have a friend that got me interested)

I use to have a Digimon collection and now I am kind of disappointed I don't have it anymore

TAMAGOTCHI

Old Books usually printed in the 1900s consisting of the classics

Pottery/ceramics (I love pottery and I have another friend that is awesome at ceramics)

knitting stuff: Knitting books by Anna Hrachovec, stuff I knit, yarn

Guess I like to collect a lot :)

I collect toys in general, but I focus my collections on My Little Pony (mainly old generations, I don't like G4), Monster High, Ever After High and Littlest Pet Shop (bobbly head ones). I passively collect The Zelfs as well. I want to start a collection of 80s plushies but I just don't know where to start.

Ball jointed dolls and an assortment of fashion dolls (pullip/isul/dal/taeyang & azone pureneemo, with the odd appearance of maybe a Monster High or two and others) >w>;;;

Manga and comics. I have a huge physical assortment of them, and when I mean huge I had over a thousand tankobons last time I did a rundown of the collection.

I don't consider books to be a collection but let's not even go there if I were to.

Yu-gi-oh!, Vanguard and Magic the Gathering cards.

In addition to Tamagotchis/virtual pets, I have quite the Bath and Body Works collection. I like the various lotions, mists, candles, wallflowers, and soaps they have there.

Oh gosh, it's a little crazy how many things I collect. I try to limit how many items I get for each collection since I've started to run out of space to display everything. Here's a list of some of my collections. This most likely isn't the full list though.

Dolls

• Blythes
  • Jerry Berrys
  • BJDs
  • Nendoroids
  • Momijis
  • Cherry Merry Muffin
  • Cabbage Patch Kids
  • Vintage Pose Dolls
  • Mooshkas
  • Lalaloopsys
  • Paper dolls
Urban Toys

• Dunnys
  • Mad*Ls
  • POPs
  • Tokidoki figures
  • Jibibuts
  • Treeson
  • Qees
  • Junko Mizuno vinyls
  • Gloomy Bear items
Toys

• Caveys
  • Littlest Pet Shop: VIPs
  • Littlest Pet Shop figures
  • Vintage My Little Pony
  • Vintage Polly Pockets
  • Popples
  • Strawberry Shortcake dolls
  • Tamagotchis
  • 80's toys
  • Various types of plushies
Miscellaneous

• Hello Kitty/Sanrio items
  • Games and consoles (primarily Nintendo)
  • Princess Peach items
  • Animal Crossing items
  • Cameras
  • Books: first edition, first printing, autographed by author
  • Books about books
  • Books: vintage children books
  • Little Women books and themed items
  • Art prints by my favorite artists
  • DVDs
  • Emmet Otter related items
  • Candy/dessert related items
  • Journals
  • Stickers
  • Stationary
Here's a visual example of a few of my collections:

hobbies3_zpsf5232cd5.jpg

List of stuff that I collect:

Nendoroids

Tamagotchis

3ds games

Books

Posters

Those really tiny figures

Nintendo collectibles

Magazines

Board games (specifically those special edition monopoly boards like the Nintendo and Streetfighter ones)

Plushies (specifically pokemon plushies)

Books.

eBooks.

Music.

I could live on only this sustenance most of my life. Except food, of course.

Also used to collect stuffed animals as a young'un; I still have most of them.

i don't intentionally go out to collect them, but i always seem to just amass bus tickets. i always just put them in my wallet when i get on the bus and before i know it i've got 79 tickets just stashed behind my young scot card :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back