Do you do anything for interviews?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MameTownUSA

Reaction score
My tamagotchi went to an interview for a job and i didn't know what to do. There were little sirens at the top, three. They turned into little things that looked like flowers. Then my tama frowned and i think he was rejected. How do you do interviews? :angry:

Hi MameTownUSA!

Interveiws for jobs can be hard. You can Check your Tamagotchi Panflete that describes interveiws. There are pictures included for the jobs.

HOW TO SELECT A JOB

after receiving a post message,(!) press the A button to review the jobs given to you before you.ress B to select and apply for a job. You will be interveiwed by three judges, or by a panel; once all panel members show and "O", they have indicated that you have passed the interveiw. COngratulations! If you are not able to pass the interveiw, you will be able to re-interveiw at a later time, and your tamagothci will return to its normal screen. This is only if you have been regected for all five jobs given. Rejected jobs, show all panel members show and "X", they have indicade you have not passed that interveiw. NOTE:

-KG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back