Do You Draw Manga?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Draw Manga?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Sometimes

• 3. No

• 4. Manga?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. I love doing the features of the face and having a closer view of the eyes, but for some odd reason I can't do bodies that well.
Gotta get practising. :p
Double Ditto. I cant draw bodys that good either, and when i do, i just make the clothing baggy, like a long dress or something XD

I can't draw them very well, but I wish I knew how to, none of the Manga drawing books in my library are any good!

But I have a friend called Lydia and she is AMAZING at drawing Manga Anime, she drew one of me once, with a baby monkey, If my Dang scanner was actually WORKING for once I would show you!

We have just got some new Fruits Baskets Books in our library, but I haven't been able to get them out as everyone keeps on getting there before me, we have numbers 1 to 8!

TC

Okay, first of all, 'To Draw Manga' means you drew a manga. As in, I can find it on store shelves.

Lindsay Cibos draws Manga, because she authored and drew Peach Fuzz for TokyoPop.

Rumiko Takahashi draws Manga, because she drew up Ranma 1/2, Mermaid Saga, Maison Ikkoku (I think), and Inuyasha.

Izumi Kawachi draws Manga, because he drew up Enchanter.

Anyone in this thread doesn't draw Manga. You all draw in Anime-Style, and a lot of which is Fan Art. So, please, do not claim you draw Manga, until you really DID draw a Manga...

Okay, first of all, 'To Draw Manga' means you drew a manga. As in, I can find it on store shelves.
Lindsay Cibos draws Manga, because she authored and drew Peach Fuzz for TokyoPop.

Rumiko Takahashi draws Manga, because she drew up Ranma 1/2, Mermaid Saga, Maison Ikkoku (I think), and Inuyasha.

Izumi Kawachi draws Manga, because he drew up Enchanter.

Anyone in this thread doesn't draw Manga. You all draw in Anime-Style, and a lot of which is Fan Art. So, please, do not claim you draw Manga, until you really DID draw a Manga...
[Excuse my ignorance.]

So manga is a book/comic whatever, and technicaly a drawing isn't?

I never thought of it that way- it does make sence now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back