Do you even come on tamatalk for the tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna~

Reaction score
I only come on tamatalk for the tamachatters...

You?

I come on for Tamagotchi sometimes, but usually just come on for zach TC

Most people join TamaTalk to Talk about Tamagotchis, thus the name. Over time, some people start talking about other things, and they start coming on TamaTalk to talk about other things, besides tamagotchis, with the friends they've made. It's actually really easy to see who comes on for what. You just need to see who is on which part of TT more. If you see them in Non-TamaTalk a lot, they are probably not there for the tamas (anymore). I personally come for the tamas, but I love talking about things Non-tama related too. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi's, TamaChat(sometimes), and Non-Tamatalk. c:

I don't go on for TMGCs anymore. But that could change in the future.

I come for TC and Non TT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined for the TMGC forums. I also did join for the chat (which I'm rather nervous to visit xD), and the Non TT forums are great as well.

i actually made an acount for TT because i wanted to say thanks to some one but the thread was locked :( now i use it for finding out stuff that i don't know about tamas and asking questions if i can't find my answers. i don't use tc or the non tama

tf is it with you and hating non tama-obsessers?

Oh? In that case, TamaTalk would be a million times better for all us Tamagotchi fans if TamaChat didn't exist.
tf is it with you and hating non tama-obsessers?
Geez, girls! Calm down! This topic can be discussed diplomatically without online brawls!

I come to TamaTalk for predominantly Tamagotchi, but I use NonTamaTalk (and occasionally Tamachat) sometimes as well.

When I first found this website I just came to read Tamagotchi logs. I love OldSchoolTama's log! I thought you had to be 13 to join though so I waited until I was 13 before I joined and I just wanted to make my own Tamagotchi log, but I can't because I don't have any running Tamagotchis at the moment. :( (no batteries) But yes, I did come for the Tamagotchis but I find the non Tamatalk topics interesting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back