Do you ever cry or get depressed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
I almost always do. Only if I'm with my friends or alone. I never cry if my parents are in the room with me. I did today when I found out *insert characters name here* died. *cries*

Yeah. That was sad. When Sasuke killed Itachi,sad. I mean it was good and all,but Itachi kinda grew on you. And when Deidara blew himself up, that was really sad. "At least he went out with a bang." Dx That made me really sob. Haha...

I cry over everything. Dx

I cried so hard when Nagisa from Clannad died. -sniffle-

Meh, I always cry during KEY adaption anime. But, I didn't cry when L died. I actually laughed because Light looked hilarious and the music in the background was so cheesy. So now, whenever I feel sad, I just watch that episode over and over again, until I start to smile. And it works!

When Riki from Ginga died, it was sad. But Hougen, he was cool, but he was all in the end:

"I RULES THE WORLD! BWAHAHAHAA- BOOM!" And then he's struck by lightning. I sware I would have laughed if I had been standing there.

I don't cry over shows... Books, yes. XD

Yes, a little. But only ever one because the only character death I've witnessed, no correction: The only character death I've witnessed and actually cared about was L's. :[

I cried when Jack died in the 1997 movie Titanic. Of course I cried when the ship was sinking but it really got to me when Jack died.

I haven't cried over one. Hopefully, Shikamaru Nara won't die in the series... I haven't watched the Shippuden yet... If he does die, I will lock myself in my room and play sad music everyday of my life and I will cry so hard that even past the universe will feel my tears of saddness.

-Temari Nara

My brother told me he thought Pippin died in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I was sooo depressed when he told me that. But, it turned out Pippin didn't die. So I'm fine now. :3 Sometimes I'll really want to cry when someone dies. It depends on the movie/show/book.

Latest posts

Back