Do you ever do this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
Have you ever been sitting in a room with people and burst out laughing because you thought of somthing? I just want to know that i am not the only one! :D I do this all the time... i hope people don't think i am crazy! lol!

~Reanna

I do that ALL the time! I shout out random inside jokes from my old school all the time, and people look at me! xD Fun!

♪~tk710

YES! this has happened to me ALOT of times!! :D :D :D :D even at skool. when its quiet i just start laughing for no reason at all! :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,my friend gets sugar rush everytime before a performance and vibrates during the performance.One time it happened when he ate sour skittles.

Only every other minute of the day! xD

I get hyper off of salt. I call pretzels "hyperfuel", and whenever my friends give them to me I go crazy.

It's like this at my school; if you're not hyper, you're not cool. Not that I consider myself cool, I just like being myself. :]

Yeah, I have a huge laughing problem. When somebody tells a joke at my school, I start cracking up for the next couple minutes and everyone else just smiles. I feel embarrassed all the time.

I really never crack up like that unless I'm in private, though. Like at my house.

sometimes everyone is talking about something sad or angry and sometimes i come out laughing and they say "why are you laughing?" and i just say oh nothing and i keep thinking about it lol!

I do that ALL the time! Once my brother got hurt and I just burst out laughing because I thought of something funny. I was really hyped up at that moment so I couldn't control myself! I got in trouble because my parents thought I was laughing at my brother but then I told them what I was really laughing about and they just looked at me like I was crazy and walked away. (After helping my brother of course!) Lolz!

I hate that!

x3

I do it all the time!

And it's always at the wrong time too!

xD

Not really, I only do it when I'm alone.If you do that in my school, they'll think your crazy. And I mean crazy.

One time, when I was in bed, I was really tired, but then I thought about this incedent in school, and I burst out laughing,

And this other time, I was crying (don't ask) and then I remembered about this stand up comedy Dane Cook did on crying, and I burst out laughing whilst tears spilled out of my eyes. I got the hiccups after that (lol) .

Quiet places? Every day. I mostly do it in class though. Me and my friend will look at each other, a random thought pops into our head, we burst out laughing. :lol: I also do it alot in church! :) Then my mum'll tell me off... xD

Ahh, it's fun being the most SUPER-DUPER-MEGA-ULTRA-HYPER person on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back