Do you ever feel broken inside?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
Hmm...I'm wondering...Do you ever feel all...Broken inside?

And tired of trying to cover it up everyday?

I feel like that sometimes...Some days I just don't want to get up in the morning and have to face the day. Everybody knows me as this super happy, crazy nice girl at my school. But sometimes, it hurts having to hide away how I feel deep-down.

I listen to everyone else's problems. But, I feel so neglected...Like I can never talk about my problems with anyone. I don't know if I'm being selfish, or crazy, or anything...I just feel so confused! x.X" I don't know if it's just mood swings...Or if I'm really feeling hurt inside for no reason. And I don't know why I would feel like this.

And I have every reason in the world to feel happy. But I just feel...So sad...I just wish I knew what was wrong with me. - -"

Well, if you've ever felt like this before...Please respond. :/

Geeez...I sound kind of like an emo! T_T" Oh no...

I'll explain more tomorrow but you aren't alone- I have the exact same problem.

Just to let you know you aren't a wierdo. ;]

Yeah, I feel like that all of the time..... My friends seem like they don't want to hear me talk, so I keep my mouth shut. I feel.....somewhat emo all of the time, but I do put in time to be happy. I always hate hiding what I'm feeling. You are not alone.

I fell EXACTLY like that most of the time.

I very much hate hiding my feelings from everyone. I mean, everyone ELSE can share their feelings, but I have to make up lies sometimes to hide my true feelings.

I've been in that situation before, and I've also been in the spot where when people want advice and I want to help, they shoot down my suggestions without even attempting them first. Both situations made me quite down and feeling useless some days. Some days I remember literally telling people who would go to me and shoot me down a lot that I wasn't going to help them out anymore if they weren't going to at least consider what I suggest to them.

I've also for the last while miss helping out other folks, like my best friend who I used to help him out with lots of stuff like getting music he liked, advice, support etc. Since he's been living on his own with his fiancee he doesn't ask as often for help and honestly I miss helping him out. We still talk and of course I'll always support him but there's that awesome feeling of helping a friend with some tasks that I miss, on top of not seeing him often so yeah. I know how it is lol.

Anyway in your situation I would suggest talking with your friends privately about how you've been feeling lately, and how you feel slightly neglected. Make sure you're very clear that you always will support and help them when needed, but that you feel lately it's been one sided and you just want to be heard sometimes as well. If they're good friends, they'll hear this loud and clear without any negative feelings and will assist you. If they get defensive or get mad or ignore you, I suggest then telling them this isn't working for you anymore and that you need a break to take care of YOU. It's not entirely fair for them to get help and you don't.

Hope this helps!

yea...i'm always a different person. i'm not going to make a speech and sound emo though...

yea i feel like that sometimes. I feel like the day is like a war. It's me vs. the day and usually i lose. This sounds soooooo emo. I feel like i have to hide my feelings and make up some stupid lies. BUT,

[SIZE=21pt]NOT UNTIL TODAY I DON'T![/font[/SIZE]]

Last year I felt like every day I was pretending to be someone I wasn't really in order to be more popular. I wasn't really popular at all so it made me even more upset. I was really sad, but I had to act like I was happy.

This year I always act like myself and don't care what other people think of me. And guess what? I've found more friends (and nicer friends) and I'm happier. Of course, there are some times that I still feel like I have to hide my feelings from the world.

Try talking to your friends, like TigerLily said, and explain to them how you feel.

I hope you feel better.

Yeah I feel like that...A LOT. I only have friend boys (NOT boyfriends) at school so I can't exactly share feelings with boys. (Sorry for being sexist, but you know what I mean). Well same as tomrules74185296, it's just me vs the day. I don't see why I'm sad though, it's just nya. Oh well you're not alone.

i am broken. it never fails. its the same thing for everyone, this is some things,

1. someone popular starts talking to you and as a loser you feel excepted, but no. its a joke, a way to make you look stupid and unworthy.

2. everyone always judges you. if you make a point or something else, they think its stupid if YOU do it, but if they do it it's fine.

those are just some things, it makes you want to just quit, not like commit suicide, but just quit, leave, be done with it all, with all the judgement and be yourself. but it's never easy is it?

Yeah. My friends,well,I don't know what's up but I'm just more mature than them. Like,my sense of humor is more mature,sometimes my attitude is,like,literaly,physically I'm more mature so I don't really say how I feel to them. There's just one friend who's exactly the same with me,but she doesn't go to my school and I don't see her alot. My guy-friends (friends that are guys),well,some of them are mature,but I don't really feel comfortable talking to guys about stuff like that seeing as it's sometimes guys that make me feel broken inside.

I feel all alone saying this. I am not.

I am perfectly the way I want to be.

The way I want to be is what other people want. It makes sense. I like to make people laugh. I am probably going to be a comedian as an adult. It is just the way I am.

And since I have to be a certain way to make people laugh I am that way. And that is myself. I may be a certain way becuase of other people, I am still me. You can't change me deep down. Deep down I am a nerdy klutz. And I let that influence me.

So really I am me all the time. Just depends on the way you think about it.

Man you guys are depressing. You shouldn't act a certain way just because other people want you to! Of course I don't count because I am happy doing that. XP

I feel like that all the time. I feel like if I tell someone I'll be called emo or they won't understand. It just feels like I'm hiding my real feelings and everyday I have to wake up and plaster a fake smile on my face.I just feel like I'm gonna fall apart soon.

Yes, I am broken inside, and yes, I'm tired of hiding it. I just want to crawl up in a hole and die there. x_x

I know how you feel. I've just moved classes and I get ignored even though I've made tons of friends! I just walk off on my own! It's the same with boys. I totally like this boy and it's like I don't even exist to him AND everyone else!

Sometimes I feel that way. For example, sometimes I wonder if your subconcious is the kind of person you end up becoming as an adult.

And strangely, my subconcious is male, Atheist, homosexual, and his career is as a stunt devil. People pay to see him do wild things.

On the other hand, I'm female, Christian (though dubious about the existence of a god), straight, and a student obviously. My parents pay me for good grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back