Do you ever want to have children?O.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you ever want to have children?

• Yes of course I do! ^.^

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't quite know yet. O.o

• Naw, I'd rather not. o_o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not really.You never know what they could do when they could talk and walk.

Oh, gosh I have so man ystress problems I'd probably make a bad parent. I'd rather not have a child. xD

I think I would like to adopt a little girl from China and then a little boy from here [America].I don't know if I'd want to have more/less/any at all, only time will tell. x3
Lol, my aunt adopted a child

from China! Shes really a cute

and nice girl! xD We all love her.

And now she wants to adopt another

baby from China. @.@ I think having 4 kids will be to much

for her.

That wouldn not go well, my parents got that, and we always fight.
My brother and I get along fairly well actualy.

We're one of the only siblings that DON'T hate eachother. xD

yes i want a girls so i can name them Themelia Erin Molly Rosaria and Desaria weird names i know but i like individaul but not like mine which is Saz Lernin (no they arent my last names thats the name i was giving and everyone calls me by that)

I think I would like to have two girls and three boys if I do have (or adopt) children. I don't know why, but I wouldn't only want to have one child if I did have one at all. If I have one, I want at least three.

I would definitely have kids..no matter 'where' they come out. (Cesearean). Lol. I would prefer 4 or 5...I definitely don't want to have to make a commitment until I'm sure and ready..once you have kids...some might put it as that you're TRAPPED! :wacko: .. I would also like to see how many children my husband would want. It's that kinda thing that kinda just depends on the circumstances, ya know?

~*Ice*~

I think I would like to have two girls and three boys if I do have (or adopt) children. I don't know why, but I wouldn't only want to have one child if I did have one at all. If I have one, I want at least three.
Yeah i wouldn't want to have only one kid either.

Because then theres nobody for my kid to play with. D:

Besides I have so much love inside of me, I'd

love to express that love with more then just my husbun

and one kid. ^-^

i want to be a mum when im 18 so i can watch them grow up and hopefull thier children and grandchildren (maybe they wont have names like mine eg: Saz Lernin (my first name) and Themelia Erin Molly Rosaria and Desaria the names i want to call my kids) i want 4 or 5 and i will be able to afford that becauseof inheritance and i have a modeling contract for 2010 if i want and havent got fat i might not take it though

i don't know.... but if i do i might want.... 1 girl and 1 boy....

Would you ever want to have children when you get older?
I sure would ^-^ lol
I don't, because

1) I hear it's really painful.

2) The world is already overpopulated, especially in Asia. By the time I'm married and old enough to have kids, there will probably be 7 billion people in the world.

I want to have kids. Australia's not over-populated. ..I don't think...

*Goes to research on Google*

No.

1. They'll devour your money.

2. Don't wanna hear their teen angst and whining.

I respect people having or wanting kids in the future.

Yea, Probably. One Boy and One Girl. And their names Would be

Boy-

David -joshua- Grant- *last name of husband, if im married*

Girl-

Aliaya-Katherine-Dawn *last name of husband if im married*

(Alieaya Pronounced- Alee-Eh,Ah)

Never, ever. I would rather be a cold-hearted, mean freak than be a mother. Really.

I have a great dislike for children. Young children. I know that you'll probably point to me and say 'Oh, you were a child once! You hate yourself!" but the reason I don't want children is because it's an extra responsibility, and I want to have lots of time for myself.

I'm so selfish and rude.

Never, ever. I would rather be a cold-hearted, mean freak than be a mother. Really.
I have a great dislike for children. Young children. I know that you'll probably point to me and say 'Oh, you were a child once! You hate yourself!" but the reason I don't want children is because it's an extra responsibility, and I want to have lots of time for myself.

I'm so selfish and rude.
Lol yeah, I'm sure it would be very hard to handle a child.

The most annoying part of having a child is when they disobey you. x.x

But, It would be so rewarding for me. I'd love to have fun and cheerful times

with my children. Even if we do fight or argue.

But just the thought of going through 8 hours of labor or so, to see a beautiful child that is truly mine would be such a blessing. And I can't wait to go through such a wonderful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back