Do you ever want to have children?O.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you ever want to have children?

• Yes of course I do! ^.^

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't quite know yet. O.o

• Naw, I'd rather not. o_o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah, I'm sure it would be very hard to handle a child.The most annoying part of having a child is when they disobey you. x.x

But, It would be so rewarding for me. I'd love to have fun and cheerful times

with my children. Even if we do fight or argue.

But just the thought of going through 8 hours of labor or so, to see a beautiful child that is truly mine would be such a blessing. And I can't wait to go through such a wonderful thing.
I wouldn't want to go through 8 hours of labor, for some kid who's probably going to ruin their life once they grow up. Plus, it hurts and I hate anything that needs your skin to open up/surgery kind of things.

I'd rather pass up the 'fun and cheerful' times, I could do better things like go skydiving and make new friends.

I'm really pessimistic.

well i really dont care how many kids i have i just want them to e healthy

I wouldn't want to go through 8 hours of labor, for some kid who's probably going to ruin their life once they grow up. Plus, it hurts and I hate anything that needs your skin to open up/surgery kind of things.
I'd rather pass up the 'fun and cheerful' times, I could do better things like go skydiving and make new friends.

I'm really pessimistic.
Lol, Aw well.

We both have our different opinions. I personally think it might be actually kinda boring with any children. O.O lol

But I just want kids to raise as my own. And a good husband to help out too. ^-^

I'm really pessimistic.
i would have a ceserian and i would enjoy having children because i would know im helping raise the future generation

I want kids but only one ;) I probably couldnt handle two.I really want it to be a girl.
but if I have a boy I'll probably keep going until I get a girl :D

... But I know someone who did that, and they ended up with 5 boys... no girl

I hope that doesnt happen to me!

Well, I know that there is a population explotian and everything so I will probebly only have 1 kid(unless I have twins) and I might want to try to adopt some of the older children that do't normally get adopted because of thier age. I want to give them a chance too.

i think...i'm not quite sure...i'll probibly adopt a child from africa...or asia or something.

I would want some. 2 or 3. But I really wouldn't have one at least for the next 10 years.

Matchy :(

Sure why not! :wacko:

I hope.

No.
1. They'll devour your money.

2. Don't wanna hear their teen angst and whining.

I respect people having or wanting kids in the future
Not every kid is like that >.<

But I respect your opinion. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I have girl names I like and boy names I like. But like I said. I'd like to have three or four. I love kids. But when there 5-9 they get all questiony. And ask all of the qustions in the world. That shoukld get annoying. But what can you expect with a kid.

Then again my husband would have to have his input on it.

This reminds me, my cheerleading coach is pregnant. :huh: I'm so happy for her.

Anyways! Yeah, three or four is my max numbers. Even though I've always wanted a huge family.

Yeah I want to have kids--I want twin girls =] and maybe two boys and another girl =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back