Do you get an allowance?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Tina!

Reaction score
Do you get an allowance? I don't, when I think about it I really don't need one. I just think that my parents need the money more than me. If you do get an allowance how much do your parents give you? ^_^

No, I don't. During the school year I usually get $5 a week for lunch. (That is, if my mom remembers, or has enough ones on her. I usually don't even buy lunch, I just save the money. I have $40 in ones right now.)

same here i dont.i meaan y do u need it

when ur parents work for it and u just clean.

I get £5 a week. ^_^ I usually spend it on my friends and family, though.

I don't. If I need money I have to work for it myself in the outside world (which I can't yet xD) So I raise up from lunch money during the school year.

sometimes, I have 120$ And im gonna get another 100 bucks cause I get one everytime for a new school year.

//-lWeRide

No, no allowence. Makes sense, though. I never do any house-work. *cheeks flush red*

I get £5 every week - i sometimes help around the house - but not very often.

I love my family. x3

~ Gotchi x3

well I get £40-£50 a week. £20 of that goes on my driving lesson and the rest is for me :( , but my mum usually buys me everything I need and even buys me things when I don't ask.

I used to get 2.50 a week. But I get no allowance, my mom makes my lunch, they dont loan me money (that often), so I have to earn a living with garage sales and lemonade stands. But I walk dogs so I get a good profit. I only have 18 dollars from walking dogs. But I will make more. My mom MIGHT start our allowance again. In fact I'm gonna go persuade her right now! Oh moooom.......

I don't get allowance. My parents pay for pretty much everything I need anyway. And all the other stuff, I have to do chores to get.

No, not exaclty. I just get money if, like, I deserve it. But I dont get much also because I spend it like *snaps* that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back