Do You Get Caned Before ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
I Saw Some Videos At Youtube. I Would Just Like to Know : How Many Of You Had Get Cane Before By Your Parents,Teachers Or Others ?

Is It Painful ?

How Many Canes Do They Use ?

Did They Keep Caning You ?

[PS:I Just Want To Know. I Wun Laugh At You All ]

I Get Cane By My Mum Last Time And It Was Very Painful . She Uses 3 Canes And Tie Together And Then Cane .

The cane was used in Victorian times...... So i doupt that they use them now.

Like sugar cane? I don't get it. If my mom so much as tried to hit me she'd be screwed. I'm stronger than her.

I hit myself with sugar cane once o.o That sucked.

I Think You Misunderstood Me What Im Trying To Say .

The Canes I Mean Was Those That Your Teacher , Your Parents , Your Headmasters,Principals , Displince Master, All That , Use To Cane You Because You Were Naughty .

What My Question Is :

Have You Guys Even Been Caned Before ?

Is It Very Painful ?

How Many Canes Did The Person Who Cane You Use ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Get Canes Last Time Often By My Mum Becuase I Was A Bit Naughty xP . Now Not So Often. My Mum Doesnt Seems To Use It Anymore :huh:

I don't think teachers aren't allowed to cane students these days but they did it in Victorian times. My parents have never hit me, the don't believe in that sort of punishment.

Hahah, it's illegal. If a teacher or parent here does it, they'll get sent to jail. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think teachers aren't allowed to cane students these days but they did it in Victorian times. My parents have never hit me, the don't believe in that sort of punishment.
My stepmom believes in that kind of punishment....

Took the words from my keyboard.

House should be good at that with a walking cane xD

Well that doesn't happen anymore - it's now child abuse.

I haven't gotten caned or anything but when I was younger if I was misbehaving my parents would hit me [not hit me as in abuse me but to make me realise I was doing wrong, it didn't hurt too much either].

I used to get hit (not very hard) when I was young (3-4) when I was misbehaving (or MISSBEHAVEing XD) it didn't hurt at all but I bawled anyway XD

Isn't getting hit with a cane child abuse????

I would understand a fear of airplanes landing on your house but... NO OFFENSE BUT WHO THINKS OF THIS!

When I was younger I got hit because I was misbehaving during church... but...

If you wanna know what caned feels like, steal an old persons purse for heaven sakes ;) (and give it back)

I can't believe the teacher caned someone!

Didn't he/she get arrested or charged yet?? :(

In fact I got belted.

And to tell you, In some countries... Its Legal, Baby.

I see that Piinkish Averlyn comes from Singapore (it's in her profile info, if you check) and as far as I am aware, physical punishment - like being caned with a stick for bad behaviour - is still legal over there ;)

Don't forget that we have TamaTalk members from all over the world and from different cultures. What seems wrong in one country or culture may be perfectly acceptable in another ^_^

My mother came from Singapore and believed in a traditionally Chinese, strict approach towards children - particularly respecting your elders :(

I can assure you that whenever I was caned (always for extra bad behaviour - not just randomly) it really smarts / stings.

Correct, ;)

No, I haven't ever been caned. My mom would woop me with a wooden spoon when I was little though. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back