Do you get music or books illegaly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw/pants

Reaction score
The title pretty much explained it all.

Do you use a program like Limewire or read books illegaly online?

I don't have Limewire- I use iTUnes which is a-o-k- but my guy friend sent me a couple songs through AIM. I do know of a site where people have scanned and uploaded full manga books online but it's kind of annoying to have to load each page and because I found it yesterday I haven't been on it much.

How about you?

Right now I use iTunes, but I really want to download Limewire so I can get free songs. My dad thinks there must be a catch or a virus for getting free songs, so the campain isn't going well.

Cinderpelt♥

I read manga on Mangarun.com, and I download music from Limewire. Not liek the FBI is gonna be at my door any minute. XD

I heard that people with Limewire get more popups and may have a virus- does anyone know it that's true?

I would wait for the book. o_O

I only use limewire to get songs I can't get in the america. I don't really use limewire for american music.

I use iTunes. But if I want to make a fan video and put it on youtube, I try and find a website with a free download so it's easier to download and free. I never download illegaly though.

I read manga on Mangarun.com, and I download music from Limewire. Not liek the FBI is gonna be at my door any minute. XD
I use mangavolume.com . It looks easier than the one you posted because you don't have to go back, click the next page, wait for it to load, read, back, ect. On mangavolume you all you have to do is click 'next'.

Limewire isn't illegal as long as you pay for it. And if you get the free version then you won't have to pay for it. Yes, I use limewire, and my computer has gotten a virus before, but I don't know if it had anything to do with limewire because we hadn't used it in so long.

Eh, I really don't think Limewire's a big deal...I use it sometimes, and I've never had problems with viruses/pop ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use mangavolume.com . It looks easier than the one you posted because you don't have to go back, click the next page, wait for it to load, read, back, ect. On mangavolume you all you have to do is click 'next'.
It looks better, heh. I'll use it from now on, but...

No TMM manga or Pokemon, I can't find them anywhere... ><

I get albums from a Russian site.

It's legal and only about $1 for an album (compare that to iTunes $12 albums).

I do get software and music illegally sometimes, but not from Limewire. That program has soooo much spyware and viruses.

I get my music from Atomic-Fire or Galbaldia Garden. I don't like limewire. I also get my videos from Freeze Cracker forums. Esnips is a nice place also to get music, but you have to get an account.

I use Limewire. Yeah, its not illegal as long as ye dont share it or burn it.
I use mangarun.com btw
If you don't pay for it it is because the people that run Limewire are bascicaly sharing with you. It wouldn't be any different than you sharing with someone else, right?

No, because I don't think that it is right. The artists make their songs for $$$, NOT so every kid in the world can easily get them for free.

I use iTunes, no matter how much money I may be spending.

I use Limewire in order to find certain songs I like, the preview other songs by the same artist on the same cd. If I like that song as well, I usually buy the CD. If not, I don't buy it.

Right now I use iTunes, but I really want to download Limewire so I can get free songs. My dad thinks there must be a catch or a virus for getting free songs, so the campain isn't going well.  

Cinderpelt♥
I've had LimeWire for two years and no viruses :)

Apparentally you can download stuff off the internet. My sister's boyfriend downloaded The Simpsons Movie O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back