Do you get on with your Parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as I only have my mother remaining, we get along decently. Sure we have our little chuffs but who doesn't? I always go to her for advice and suggestions when needed. From memory up until 10 years old when my father passed on, him and I got along in my early years a lot more than when I was older than 6 years. I was bit of an angry kid growing up in school since kids picked on me ruthlessly, and I'm not just talking about my peers, I mean kids 4-10 years older than me at the time :lol: So I lashed out and my dad did get cross at times, but not much else. I honestly regret not having the chance to really get to know him more like my older sister did.

I Sometimes Get Along with my Mom, Though She Doesnt Hug me or anything (like a Mother Would, She never Says "I love you" Like a Mother Would). I Get....er,,,got along with my Dad Way better, before he Died. My Dad was Pretty Much My Best Friend. I Remember Watching Star-Trek (and i hate that show, but i watched it anyway) with him. Me and my mom do get along occasionaly, but we get into a lot of arguments, she is kind of immature though, if i say something that Offends her (like, something small,like, wether or not her shoes are ugly or nice, things that normally wouldnt offend a person), She'd Storm off to her room and Slam the Door.

I only get along with my mom. My dad is a meathead. It's almost as if he's trying to prove that he's smarter than me, and he won't rest until I accept it. He's always lecturing me about stuff that doesn't even matter, like," the reason you take medicine" or " why you get rome and germany mixed up" and stuff like that. it gets annoying. I'm also the butt of all his jokes and I get in trouble... a lot.

i never get alone i hardly talk to my mum coz i dont like her

she shouts out me just because im lying down

my dads ok

It'sa toss-up

I get along amazingly with my mom (we may argue but its ok)

I'm alright with my dad

but we are similar in the not-so-good traits (short tempers) so when we clash, we clash hard lol

but i love 'em both very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back