Do you guys believe this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
I really... I am speechless. Wow...

Personally, Yes! I think this could be real

And the theory about the helicopter, No! How the heck does that look like a helicopter?!

I wanna hear your thoughts

A HELICOPTER, HOW STUPID CAN PEOPLE BE?!?!?!

That is obviously a UFO, Its round, leaves smoke and Flashes lights,

And I agree with Minecraft addict I also believe there is other life in the universe, also I believe there is a Alternate Galaxy that is the exact opposite of ours

(ie, Pluto is the closest to the sun, where as Mercury is the furthest... but that is my opinion)

No , i dont beleive that is real but i do believe in aliens........
no i don't believe in aliens. maybe it was just a kid's toy and they zoomed in on it, or it was a remote control ufo and they zoomed in on it landing in the field, leaving the kid out of it. idk. i don't know why people believe in that stuff

Um hello? CGI? I don't believe that's real one teensy bit. I'm not one to say aliens don't exist since we haven't seen any real ones. They could be out there you know though...

It's a UFO, that's undeniable, since it's unidentified, it flys, and it's an object. I doubt it's of intergalactical origin, however. If an amazing civilisation capable of feats like that existed, why would they need such bright flashing lights? It really doesn't make sensse.

GRRR I don"t see any picture i have refreshed the page many times and still nothing.

GRRR I don"t see any picture i have refreshed the page many times and still nothing.
It's a youtube video called "UFO footage of craft landing in Canada" - Try looking it up I guess if it doesn't load here for you? ._.;

I don't believe this video is real sadly. I want to believe we are not the only things in this universe- I would love to find out there are aliens! However - most vids of flying craft just don't prove it to me. I'll be more apt to believe when they introduce themselves to us.

- Purn

It's a UFO, that's undeniable, since it's unidentified, it flys, and it's an object. I doubt it's of intergalactical origin, however. If an amazing civilisation capable of feats like that existed, why would they need such bright flashing lights? It really doesn't make sensse.
I agree with that. :3

I doubt Earth is the only planet in existence with some form of life, but I also doubt if there was life somewhere else, they would fly around on flashing discs and somehow only people on YouTube would know about it.

no i don't believe in aliens. maybe it was just a kid's toy and they zoomed in on it, or it was a remote control ufo and they zoomed in on it landing in the field, leaving the kid out of it. idk. i don't know why people believe in that stuff
Do you know how stupid it is not to believe in them? Do you know exactly how large the universe is???

I don't believe that's real. I won't believe in any proof of aliens until someone reliable releases footage of them. Without that, then no.

I think that all of the videos on Youtube, including this one, are fake. Sometimes people just mistake different things for aliens, when the UFOs are nothing more than helicopers.

i TOTALLY agree.

Do you know how stupid it is not to believe in them? Do you know exactly how large the universe is???
Whoa now, no reason to go on telling people they are stupid for not believing. They have the right to say that they don't believe seeing as there is VERY little substantial proof of Aliens.

The universe is large, but we haven't figured out a way to cross it effectively either. It could possibly take billions of years for us to cross the universe, why not the Aliens as well. No one (since there is no substantial proof) has ever given one an IQ test and found that they were smarter and had already mastered the art of flying across the universe either.

So yes, from the stand point that the universe is huge and that makes an increase in the likelihood that there would be life on another planet that has sprung up, the chances of that life being far more advanced than us is probably not as high.

It's all a matter of what you believe in.

-Purn

Also you specifically asked if people believed this video you posted - so you opened yourself up to people having a difference of opinion. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back