Do you guys drink soda?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Do you drink soda? I don't. People think I'm weird because I'm 12 and I hate soda. I hate anything fizzy. I know my taste buds are weird but I always have to ask, when I'm going to try something new "Is it fizzy?" because I hate fizzy.

I don't even drink Ginger Ale or Fresca.

I tried Fresca, it was just too fizzy. Ugh, my brother got those fizzy go gurts ( :p gross) and i thought they were normal (i didn't read the label, i was too lazy) and I took one sip of it and like, spat it out in the trash. It was terrible.

Do you drink soda?

no i don't. my brother on the other hand always drinks a lot of pepsi and iced tea. i hate the taste of soda.

No, I don't. The fizz in it really bothers me and hurts my mouth. I do drink orange soda and rootbeer sometimes (I rarely get access to it, though D:), but before I drink them I blow bubbles in it to make the fizz not as fizzy. Which is why I don't drink soda in restaurants :D

Every now and then I drink a Dr. Pepper, but I drink more water than soda.

ehh i kind of like soda, its good/ok. i rarely drink it

Last edited by a moderator:
I love soda. ;D Well, I like Pepsi. And Coke. No diet soda, though... xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Coke or Sprite occasionally, like at a class party of a sleepover.

I have Coke or Sprite occasionally, like at a class party of a sleepover.

i love pop! me and my brother have to share it, but in the end he drinks it all. xD

I'm addicted to caffeine, so I drink it a lot.

And not the silly little joke addicted. I go through withdrawls if I don't have at least one can of pop or cup of coffee a day.

God, you people.... Lol jk! :rolleyes:

I luff soda sooo much! My favorite is Diet Dr. Pepper. I like pouring my sodas in ice (even though they're already cold) to make them fizz.

Da fizz is so delish. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back