Do you guys ever help anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you guys ever help anyone?

• Yes! Everytime I see a question I help out that person!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes, I don't really care if people understand or not.

• No, if they don't know that's their problem!!!

• Why should I help these people? What have they done for me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is my poll, I'm wanting to see how helpful most people on this board are.

Plus I have 2 questions.

1. How do I get to the shop? (I know it's in the games section, I just wanna know how I get inside the shop to buy stuff)

2. Is there really such a cheat that can make your tama older/younger?

Okay, I voted Yes, except sometimes I don't because people have already posted the answer or the topic has been locked.

Q answers:

1. You select it in the games section. On V2 it's the second option, on V3 it's the third. Press B when you see the shopkeeper's face. Then, you're inside the shop and you can press A to scroll through one of the four items/foods, and B if you wanna buy it.

2. No, there isn't. For Entamas you can put it to sleep then wake it up and it will be one year older, but this doesn't affect evolution times.

Thnks! Finally someone who accually tries to help:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to get to the shop but it doesn't work! man I really need help with the shop thing. I tried it, and it don't work, all I see when I press the second option is a tama holding a flag then it says go and I'm in a game.

im stuck on the games screen, i have 2 games, but i don't have a shop there, where's the shop???

It could be a glitch... have you ever been able to go to the shop in the past? try pressing the a button 4 times, then the b button once, then the a button 3 times, then the b button twice... just to make sure you're not doing something wrong. If it stiil doesn't work, I'd try resetting it, then pressing download.

if you see that guy with a flag, that means you're playing a game. Are you sure you pressed "SHOP"?

1. press the game icon.

2. scroll down with A (the left button) until you see "SHOP".

3. once you see a guy behind like a lemonade stand that says "SHOP" on top press b (middle button)

4. look through the items with A. (left button)

5. once you decided which item you like, press B (middle button) to buy it.

6. if you want to get out of the "SHOP" press C (right button) 2 times.

hope i helped! :ichigotchi:

The shop thing has never ever worked for me, EVER! When I first got my tama, it said i could shop but i never figured out how so I ignored it, and now that im getting V3 i wana no how to shop on both, but for now i need to no how to get to the shop on V2, ill try reseting it and see if that works

yes, you will. unless, you press B (middle button) on download.

I did that and it's still the same. My friends are like that too, nobody I knows has 'SHOP' listened in the games section on their tamagothci

I am posting a lot here at the moment, beacuse I am new to this.

And people answers sometimes, even tough it takes for awhile and sometime not at all.

I really need help with almost everything, so if someone feels they want to help me can you Pm me please?

I did that and it's still the same. My friends are like that too, nobody I knows has 'SHOP' listened in the games section on their tamagothci
I know what you're doing wrong (I think)! go to the baseball bat+baseball icon, press B, but DON'T SELECT THE THING THAT ACTUALLY SAYS GAMES !!! Once you are in that menu press A (you should be at items), then press A again (now you should be at the shop). Press B twice.

Are you sure that you have a v2 or a v3? Because if you have a v1 you don't have a Shop, they're not build that way.

i try 2 help as many ppl as possible but when i dont it's because i dont really have a reasonable answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back