Do you guys remember. . ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]Do any of you remember when we had that huge 'TamaTalk blackout' on October 10, 2006? I do! And all of our timestamps were wrong, and whenever we tried to post something or search, the flood control would get us, even when we waited an entire hour? Jee, we all had a great time with that. We all hade to make or get on our already made mule accounts. . . Boy, those were the good times. x3[/SIZE]

Just thought I'd make a reminder of the good times haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a different account, Yes, I was going nuts because I couldn't get on. xD

No, I don't remember. I either was gone, or my bad memory is just keeping me from functioning.

That was a year ago already? o.o' Jeez.

I still have my mule account XD

My normal account didn't freeze, but just incase it froze and never unfroze I made a mule.

Whoa, time flies! ;)

Anyways, I do remember, but I was just about the only one who didn't need a mule account because mine worked fine! ;)

That was a year ago already? o.o' Jeez.
I still have my mule account XD

My normal account didn't freeze, but just incase it froze and never unfroze I made a mule.
Exactly what I was thinking! XD

I so remember that! I was prettymuch YELLING at Tamatalk to let me on. I had to use my brother's account (My Mule. He never used it or uses it) God I was so friggen pi**ed. I still want to know what happened to the server! That day was the day the most people ever online, 610 people x_x The servers were FLOODED. I was MAD.

XP Time does fly I guess

Thats a time in Tamatalk history NO ONE will forget (Who was here anyway XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what I was thinking! XD
I so remember that! I was prettymuch YELLING at Tamatalk to let me on. I had to use my brother's account (My Mule. He never used it or uses it) God I was so friggen pi**ed. I still want to know what happened to the server! That day was the day the most people ever online, 610 people x_x The servers were FLOODED. I was MAD.

XP Time does fly I guess

Thats a time in Tamatalk history NO ONE will forget (Who was here anyway XD)
I think the only reason there were so many members showing online is because the server wasn't gathering information about them ever logging out.

That's my assumption anyway o.o'

Nope, I joined 16 days after! :) Did you guys send PM's about the dilemma?
I'm sure tons of people did, lol.

I only heard about it through tamachat when people were signing in on different accounts claiming to be friends xP It was so confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back