do you hate or like neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of neopets?

• I hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So boring

• I love it!

• It's okay

• Tamatalk is way better!

• It's fun

• Neopets is so dumb

• neopets rock!

• Neopets is pointless

• neopets are the bomb!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love neopets but I understand that other pople have got board after a year or so..... It must get a little bit boring after that long!! :D

Eh... It gets stale really fast. If you don't log in for one day, your pets are all like "OMG I HATE U FEED ME PLZZ!!!". Maybe I don't have the time to log in everyday, haven't they ever thought of that?

Eh... It gets stale really fast. If you don't log in for one day, your pets are all like "OMG I HATE U FEED ME PLZZ!!!". Maybe I don't have the time to log in everyday, haven't they ever thought of that?
But didn't u know that your neopet will NEVER die??

they canceled my account for no reason!!! I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D LOVE THEM I HAVE SOME MANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hated neopets ever sinde the day i dude hacked into mi account and stole all mi money and used mi starter paint brushes 4 no particular reason and mi frend says she found out the password and it was rite so i knew it was her i made her admitt and i ditched her and so did mi other frends cuz she hacked into all of their accounts too! :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :angry:angry: :D

It was fun 4 years ago, but now it's gone downhill, ever since doug dohring bought the site it has changed drastically. TNT favortises members which I know for a fact. I've seen all that has happened to neo. I know that bad things and very few good things though, I have made a few reallygood friends on there. without them i'd be gone for good.

neopets sucks. If you guys noticed, I've been lower-casing the word (if a word) "neopets."

The main reason I hate neopets is because it changed my brother. He is a complete addict to that no-good site, he goes on ALL THE TIME. What's worse, he blathers on about it all day. At night he asks me to play with his neopets plushies >_>

How old is your brother? It only took me about a month to realize that neopets was crud. Hopefully, he will sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back