Do you have a Blog?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Blogagotchi account, but i havent used it it a few months. I dont go on Face book, The only thing i mainly go on is Bebo (theres some ppl Tamatalk on my friends list too ^^)

Here's all my seprate blogs I have on both blogagotchi accounts. I have 1 for each tamagotchi I run.

Tamalover0312:

www.blogagotchi.com/tamagotchistories --->Ben's Blog (on my glow in the dark V4)

www.blogagotchi.com/log ---> Mark's Blog (on my V1)

www.blogagotchi.com/ashle ---> V3 Blog

Tamalover03122:

www.blogagotchi.com/v4blog ---> V4 Blog (my gray, red, and white V4)

www.blogagotchi.com/v2blog ---> V2 Blog

www.blogagotchi.com/p1blog ---> P1 Blog

Since we are limited to 3 blogs per account, I was forced to create 2 blogagotchi accounts. Pretty soon I might have to have 3! I just bought a Tamagotchi Angel and whenever I get my 2 V4.5's, I'll need another blog for that! So I guess I'll just have 3 blogagotchi accounts. I like 1 seprate blog for each tamagotchi that I run. Since I am very organized (sometimes), I like a seprate blog for each tamagotchi that I run. As you can see, I'm running 6 tamagotchis. 1 V1, 1 V2, 1 V3, 2 V4's, and 1 P1. And whenever my Tamagotchi Angel arrives, I'll be running 7. And whenever I get my 2 V4.5's, I'll be running 9! Gosh that's too many blogs to write everyday!!!!!

-C.M.

Here's all my seprate blogs I have on both blogagotchi accounts. I have 1 for each tamagotchi I run. 

Tamalover0312:

www.blogagotchi.com/tamagotchistories --->Ben's Blog (on my glow in the dark V4)

www.blogagotchi.com/log ---> Mark's Blog (on my V1)

www.blogagotchi.com/ashle ---> V3 Blog

Tamalover03122:

www.blogagotchi.com/v4blog ---> V4 Blog (my gray, red, and white V4)

www.blogagotchi.com/v2blog ---> V2 Blog

www.blogagotchi.com/p1blog ---> P1 Blog

Since we are limited to 3 blogs per account, I was forced to create 2 blogagotchi accounts. Pretty soon I might have to have 3! I just bought a Tamagotchi Angel and whenever I get my 2 V4.5's, I'll need another blog for that! So I guess I'll just have 3 blogagotchi accounts. I like 1 seprate blog for each tamagotchi that I run. Since I am very organized (sometimes), I like a seprate blog for each tamagotchi that I run. As you can see, I'm running 6 tamagotchis. 1 V1, 1 V2, 1 V3, 2 V4's, and 1 P1. And whenever my Tamagotchi Angel arrives, I'll be running 7. And whenever I get my 2 V4.5's, I'll be running 9! Gosh that's too many blogs to write everyday!!!!!

-C.M.
*Cough*

Please don't advertise here - It is a rule you know. And you of all people should know... You threw such a fit the other day when you saw people breaking rules. >___>

You can put the links in your signature though.

I have a Blogagotchi account, but i havent used it it a few months. I dont go on Face book, The only thing i mainly go on is Bebo (theres some ppl Tamatalk on my friends list too ^^)
Now i Have A facebook, I just Registered an account like...5 minutes ago ~_~''

I have Facebook. My whole family does except for my sib. I want a blog but my parents dont think its a great thing to do at my age.

Latest posts

Back