Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you should tell him. i told my crush and my friend asked him out for me but she asked him for me infront of his friends. and ever since he's been checking me out. i feel bad for him cause he was sick on friday and i miss him. he's hot. i think i'll ask him out when where alone on our field trip on the 23rd.

i think you should tell him. i told my crush and my friend asked him out for me but she asked him for me infront of his friends. and ever since he's been checking me out. i feel bad for him cause he was sick on friday and i miss him. he's hot. i think i'll ask him out when where alone on our field trip on the 23rd.
We ARE a little young. We're 12. And my mom wouldn't let me date yet. Besides, I've only met him this year (since I'm new to the school), so I dont know him too well. I'm thinking of being his friend, then when we're really comfortable around each other, THEN I'll tell him.

What if I tell him and he doesn't like me? :eek: And if he laughs at me, my life would be OVER. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
well kinda hang out with him alot and look at him to see if he is checking you out. see if you become great friends.

my crush is my best guy friend

he could possibley like you. be friends with his friends. me and my friend erika are friends with my crushes best guy friends. i'm his best female friend.

he could possibley like you. be friends with his friends. me and my friend erika are friends with my crushes best guy friends. i'm his best female friend.
I'm more comfortable around his friends because I DONT have a crush on THEM. I think I'm better friends with his friends than with him, actually. I'm not comfortable around him cause I like him. I'm REALLY comfortable around guys I dont like though (dont like , like).

I think this OTHER person in my class liked me. Lets say he's B. This girl in my class told me that B liked me, but B's the person I DONT like. I like R. And ppl are saying that R likes K. Something like that. A love triangle. *sigh

Wait it out a bit mileyrox. If you can't date anyway, you don't want to risk your relationship. It may be awkward because if they're anything like me, they will shut down on you. I am a very nervous, "prude" if you will, kind of person and if someone tells me they like me then I naturally avoid them.

I wouldn't risk it over a crush.

I don't have a girlfriend, and don't really want one.

I like being single. Between work, sleep and me time, I don't have the time or patience for a relationship.

nupe and i havent beenn asked

well i was upset and my freind asked him to or somthin

i said no though

I dont not want the info on the internet. but i will say, partially. and what do you mean by "scored"?
Ok

Scoring is like french kissing like wen ya open ya mouth nd tht.

ITS SOOO HOTT!!!!

but cos am frm north east we say scorin u mite say 'snogging' or sumic like tht anyways its so hot except wen all ya frends are watchin which is wot happened to me lolzz

x

OMG wot do you mean by FURTHER...??!!
Lol not THAT far.

Not for like 3/4 years for us yet :rolleyes:

Yeah i've snogged her and a little bit further.

It's called growing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have a girlfriend. Have for the past 8 months.
We take things seriously. we've gone further than a kiss.
What do you mean? xD

Nope. I don't.

Ok
Scoring is like french kissing like wen ya open ya mouth nd tht.

ITS SOOO HOTT!!!!

but cos am frm north east we say scorin u mite say 'snogging' or sumic like tht anyways its so hot except wen all ya frends are watchin which is wot happened to me lolzz

x
I don't see how playing tonsil hockey is 'hot' but ok.

I had thought you meant sex.

Yup, I have a boyfriend. Before we were like best friends, then he asked me out. So, I like him a lot and i like am always thinking of him, but it's not like we kiss, we're only in 6th grade and we've been going out for like 1 week, so it's not that serious. But, I do like him a lot and I know he likes me too. :ph34r:

Tama 3445521508

I don't see how playing tonsil hockey is 'hot' but ok.
I had thought you meant sex.
Yeah, I thought the same.....

Blegh, Tonsil Hockey. I HATE when I see teen's doing that up at the Middle School when Im bike riding, or even in the Bus loop when I'm waiting for my bus at school. >> Go suck on each other somewere else.

Wait it out a bit mileyrox. If you can't date anyway, you don't want to risk your relationship. It may be awkward because if they're anything like me, they will shut down on you. I am a very nervous, "prude" if you will, kind of person and if someone tells me they like me then I naturally avoid them.
I wouldn't risk it over a crush.
Thanx for the advice. :furawatchi: I dont even KNOW if he likes me or not. *sigh (again. xD)

Risk what over a crush? Our friendship? Technically, we're not really friends yet. Do you mean that if B tells me himself that he likes me, and then I tell him that I like R, you mean it'll ruin my friendship with B? :kuribotchi: B and I, we're not technically friends either. I'm a new kid, and I had only come to the school in September, in grade 6. I'm not really good friends with any boys in my class yet.

lolz. i'm going out with pete wentz :3and martin johnson.

but don't tell them xD
Back off. Pete is mine.

--------

Back on topic...

I don't plan to date in the near future, but some guys are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back