Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welllp.

I don't have an official boyfriend, but I might as well be going out with this one guy..

We're quite close and act as if we are dating sometimes. Constantly hugging, holding hands, we slow danced at dances and whatnot..

We're married and have 5 kids (unofficially, lawlz)

Yes, it's the guy i'm married to on facebook, for you little creepers xD

Nope. Never had a boyfriend, but i'm only just started high school this year, so i think it's perfectly acceptable. i'm in no rush either, because at my age it just seems dumb.... and i don't really like anyone right now.

Internet relationships are weird. XP

I completely cheated on Madisson o:

But it wasn't working anyway.

Fer those of yew who dun know,

I love Luke :3

No, I wish I would. I have a huge crush on this guy, at least I had crush on him like a year ago... Now I'm in love. <3 But I have told some of my friends about it and SOMEONE (dunno who) is spreading it around so the whole class seems to know... I just hope he doesn't know D: That would be embarassing, 'cause I know I have no chances. He must like someone else... I'm pretty sure... I just fell for him when we danced together in school last year :lol: He's so cute and nice and he has a cuuuute voice <33 :33 I'll love him and I don't care if he hates me or something...

I loves him. He loves me.

But neither have asked eachother out.

But I doubt either of us would say yes to anyone else. <3

I loves him. He loves me.But neither have asked eachother out.

Kiinda in the same situation : )

Well, it's not exactly lovee, but we like eachotherr : )

Thats kinda how I am. :)

Except, we love each other. We call each other boyfriend/girlfriend a lot.. and act as if we're dating.

Hehe :)

welp.

there's this guy and we started hitting it off at his show in early november. since then we talk on facebook for a minimum two hours everyday. we really like each other and we both know this... it's something we talk about all the time. we hold hands at school and he hugs me before class and he tells me how much i mean to him. he's super sweet. we've gone to the mall and to his youth group and we're dating i guess.... we basically act like a couple. we've been called an "item" and his best friend (also my real good friend) refers to him as my to-be boyfriend. it's just unofficial i guess.

and word on the street is he's officially going to ask me out this coming friday, the twelfth, at his show (he's in a band) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I do. His name is Tyler Cole D**. He is uber sexii an sweet. W hold hans all the time. [[he is a good hand holder lol]] We haven't kissed yet; so therfore I am quite literally goi' insane. We hav been dateing since Dec. 7 2009. HEYZUES! I WANNA KISS HIM! We hav an upcoming fomal so if our lookin' for me.... I'll be the slutty lookin girl in the back lookin like I am havin sex. hehe :mametchi:

One quarter of my story.

You see, I've been Luke's 'girlfriend' for a while, but there's a guy at my school who really really likes me. His name is Chris, he's fourteen and I like him too. If it wasn't for Luke I'd feel pretty good.

Chris and I like each other, right. But we're not ready for a relationship yet. It's too early in the year, and we barely know each other. I met him on Monday at the school swimming carnival, and I was drawn to him as soon as I set my eyes on him.

I would like to be with Chris - but I also like Luke, and he likes me.

But you guys know Luke's my internet boyfriend. And internet relationships rarely work.

I don't want to hurt Luke's feelings at all - but I do have to tell him it's not working.

I need help, anyone got anything to say?

D:

I've been single for a while. Haven't had a BF at all this year. But there is this guy that I've been crushing on since like forever. I'm pretty sure he likes me back, but we've never said it to each other's faces. I'm scared to tell him cause I don't want it to get weird. And there's also the chance that he doesn't like me back and I'm left looking like an idiot with her mouth hanging open. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back