Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been seeing a guy called Jake for close to six months now. Although, only three of those six months we were actually 'together'. He went to my school, although he's a couple of years older and graduated last year. We never spoke at school, but I kind of knew who he was since well, everyone did. Lol. We started talking over Facebook when he commented my status which had Brand New lyrics in it, and from then on we just started getting to know each other a little. Eventually, I gave him my number (take note of this girls, a lot of the time YOU have to have initiative and make the first move, because guys are shy too!), and we started texting frequently. After a couple of weeks of that, he asked for me to hang out with him IRL, so we arranged to see a movie. Weirdly enough, when he picked me up, he was playing my favourite song in his car which owned so much haha. We went and saw Astro Boy (terrible movie), and towards the end he kissed me, etc. From that day, we started hanging out a lot more, and after a little while we just established that we were in a relationship. There was none of the 'asking out' crap - most guys hate that. But yeah, for a couple of months we were great, until this really stupid thing happened that initiated a fight and he broke up with me. We were broken up for a few months, but while we were broken up, he developed stronger feelings for me. There were so many times when we were about to get back together, but a fight or something stupid would always ruin it. However, now we're back together, although I'm still iffy on playing the 'boyfriend' card at the moment, even if he calls me his girlfriend.

Well I like someone and I've heard from multiple people he likes me too o:

We'll see what happens.

Well I like someone and I've heard from multiple people he likes me too o:We'll see what happens.
^ Yay!! [ Insert awesome happy dance here ] That's exciting! ^

But for me, I'm starting to get over the guy I spoke of in my last post . . .

& I could possibly like one of mah reallyy good friends.

We'll see how that turns out. [ insert hopeful smile here ]

Nope. People at school say they are going out and stuff. but in my opinion you cant really "go out" (hence go out) till about late highschool. Since the partner(manly one;D) should treat you and take you places just the two of you. Not have the parents choauffer you around. xD Cause I had a "boyfriend" before and never saw him cause he could do anythingD:

Nope. People at school say they are going out and stuff. but in my opinion you cant really "go out" (hence go out) till about late highschool. Since the partner(manly one;D) should treat you and take you places just the two of you. Not have the parents choauffer you around. xD Cause I had a "boyfriend" before and never saw him cause he could do anythingD:
Lol you're very right. I never really bothered with the whole boyfriend or 'going out' thing when I was younger. But I'm a senior now, and my boyfriend is a few years older than me, who can drive and who goes to university. That being said, he's still as immature as many of the males my age, but at least he's considered an adult.

Well, not exactly.

I really like this guy and he likes me back, but neither of us have asked each other out yet.

Today he took me on a date, out to lunch and a movie and after that he walked me home but I didn't want to so we walked to his then he walked me home again.

He's so sweet, he hasn't tried to get in my pants like 99% of guys who 'like' me and he has the best hugs.

I do now ;D

I even asked him out and got a 'Yes, of course ;DDDD' and he told me he was afraid of asking me in case I said no.

I do now ;DI even asked him out and got a 'Yes, of course ;DDDD' and he told me he was afraid of asking me in case I said no.
I'm so happy for you :)

SEE, FACEBOOK CREEPING HAS ITS ADVANTAGES.

Nope, still nope.

I don't think anything's gonna happen, I'm twelve, I mean seriously.

Plus at this age I find it a lot more enjoyable to just like, crush on people and all that baby stuff.

;D

Neverminnnd . I gotta a boyfriend<33 He's everything I'v ever wanted and on Frieday we're going on our first date . My only concerns are that he said he'll do whatever i want(and some other stuffff) And he's not a virgin... advicccee ?
Don't let him sweet talk you into something you don't want to do.

If he pressures you even after you ward him off, he's not a nice guy.

Not now.

At this point I don't really want to get to involved in all that stuff. I mean, I do (and have for the past 5 years) like this guy. But of course he's like one of my best friends and it would completely ruin it if I told him, blah blah blah. lol... it's pretty much the typical drama tale of a teen girl. :) But I'm cool with it. He's my friend first and that's how I like it. :)

If he WERE to ask me out though, I'd say "HECK YES" in like a millisecond. XD

~SkyCrystal

Nope.

And I think I like someone but if they asked, I'd have to turn them down.

I don't date, probably won't for a few more years.

I don't want it to ruin our friendship.

Besides, I don't think I'm ready for that yet, regardless of who it is.

~Mew

No.

Call me old fashioned but to be honest I'd rather focus on my education.

I still have most of my life to find 'the one.'

And at my age, most people don't know the true meaning of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back