Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't talked to my GF in awhile now. I met her here on the site :p

Ohmygosh but this really hot girl from my school called me yesterday. It was lulzy, cause I was like " How did you get my number?" and then she says " Ur friend gave it to me." And then I called my friend and got all pi**ed at him.

But I honestly didn't mind. She said she call me again soon and I was like " YESSHHHH" I've only seen her once in school and she was looking fineee

I'm single, and I'm not really searching for a boyfriend. No one in my school is really worth dating anyway, and like other people posted, boys are kind of a distraction.

However, I do like this guy. We talked a ton over the summer, and he's so friendly to me in the hallways at school. His name is Sam..maybe something will happen.

I'm single. I don't mind though. I have my freinds and thats all that matters. I do like this one guy but I know he'll never love me back. Not again.

I met this guy in my grade through my favourite band; Rise Against. :)

He's really nice to me, and will take time away from his friends to talk to me in the halls & stuff. :)

I don't have a boyfriend... and I'm not gonna lie, I want one. Lately I've been all guy-crazy, but I can't help it. I swear, in the last two months I've had a crush on three different guys. The one I like now has a girlfriend, but you never know what could happen...

Not anymore.

I broke up with him today.

And now I really regret it and he started crying because of it, his friends said he's never cried over a girl before. I feel sososo bad. Now I'm starting to think I like him again. Urgh this is difficult. But the longer I would've left this for, the more we'd both get hurt. I have mixed feelings.

Ksenia, it'll be okay. :) Trust me, those feelings you have could be guilt. It's happened to me before, and it made me do things I regret. If you really like him, you'll still feel the same way in a week or two. :)

Not anymore.

I broke up with him today.

And now I really regret it and he started crying because of it, his friends said he's never cried over a girl before. I feel sososo bad. Now I'm starting to think I like him again. Urgh this is difficult. But the longer I would've left this for, the more we'd both get hurt. I have mixed feelings.
That's the same with me. I've regretted it since I did it and so wish I hadn't done it, but we argued so much and I hated that, but when I look back, I realise that if I stuck it out for a bit longer it would be fine. It's been 2 months. I still like him. He has a new girlfreind.

-hug- It'll be ok. You'll find someone new soon and you'll forget all about him. That's sort of what I hope will happen to me. Just try and tell him your sorry and that you regret it and if he says no then just try and move on, no matter how hard it may seem.

-hug-

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys :)

Well. What can I say. We're friends again. I sort of try to avoid him at school, I think it might be awkward if we randomly start talking. We did wave to each other this morning when he walked past to go to his class, and we talk on Facebook after school pretty much every day now. He still uses smilies and even the winky face o: Oh, and when I told him I regret it a lot, he said he may consider asking me out again, maybe give it a week or two. So yeah. I dunno.

I used to have a boyfriend we went out for a whole year but we had to split because he had to move to a different town ):

Omg yes finally. I actually finally have someone who likes me and I like back. His name is Josh, he's in my year, he's alot taller than me, and he's a month and a bit younger than me. We've been together for nine days and I kissed him for the first time yesterday. All my friends think we're perfect for each other, but I'm actually beginning to have a couple doubts. I don't know why he likes me so much. I don't deserve to be liked. I hate myself. I've told him how I feel about the whole thing, and it he was kind of upset about it. I never knew what being loved was like so now that I do it's really scary. I don't know what will ever make us break up because I don't want to hurt his feelings, now or ever.

sjfhlsakjhfsklajdhfks okay that's it from me. I waited nearly 13 years for this. I won't let myself screw it up so easily. :S

I have a crushiee on this guy named Gabe.

He is really sweet and he likes to try and grab my hand in the hallways when no one is looking but I don't think he deserves that kind of honor.

Considering the fact that about a week ago he told me that he liked my best friend.

But apparently he only said that to mke me mad because I'm cute when I'm angry and he likes seeing me blush when he passes by and touches my back.

I'm telling a life story, aren't I?

But we text all the time and he calls me Loser face and I call him Stupid head and I think I have a right to say we like each other.

Yes I do, I'm happy to report. It's been a couple weeks and we actually started having a "thing" when we went to Europe. It was almost like a fairy tale, I don't know how else to describe it.

I'm glad I let things just happen. I wasn't putting myself out there, but once we started hanging out during our trip, things just happened.

That's my advice to anyone who is looking for a relationship - just let it progress naturally. If you see an opportunity, take it. You have nothing to lose.

That's my advice to anyone who is looking for a relationship - just let it progress naturally. If you see an opportunity, take it. You have nothing to lose.
Absolutely great advice.

Yes, I do have a boyfriend. He is amazing. We've been together for nearly 4 years now and we're planning on getting married in the near future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back