Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I've had really bad luck with this sort of thing :p

I have a guy that I like, and he likes me back but there's times where I just don't know where I stand with him.

One day he'll be really sweet and nice, then the next it'll seem like he's avoiding me.

We were meant to spend all of this weekend together but then he turned around with all these dumb excuses and he hasn't spoken to me since.

His mum thinks I'm not good enough for him. He's an electrician and his family's all happy and rich and blah blah blah... Then there's me, jobless, living with my dad and way too many cats hahaha...

I should stop ranting. But I'm so upset with him. I want to talk to him so bad, but I keep thinking that if he wants to talk, he'll make the effort first.

I hate feeling like I annoy him. I don't want to push him away.

Awh, I'm sorry. Beakups can be so rough. How are you feeling?
I'm fine, he's a total loser now and I'm still awesome so yay.

In fact, the idiot just turned up on my door step wanting his things back and gave me the photo of us at the formal back. I now have something to rip in half and burn.

Yeah, my life is getting good now. Total twit did it via msn. Loser.

I'm fine, he's a total loser now and I'm still awesome so yay.

In fact, the idiot just turned up on my door step wanting his things back and gave me the photo of us at the formal back. I now have something to rip in half and burn.

Yeah, my life is getting good now. Total twit did it via msn. Loser.
WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!

He's so cool! Not!

Boys frustrate me.

Nope, I wish though. I have a major crush on this guy.. and all my friends are going to make me go up and talk to him on Friday. I'm super nervous. D:

@Vegan: My mind is drawing a total blank and I can't think of your name. Eh my gosh. I'm sorry, I'm just not thinking right. I wanted to tell you I'm sorry about your ex. Sounds like a jerk.

Haha, nope. I broke up with a guy I didn't like but he liked me so I felt really bad.

I had just recovered from a broken heart, the famous 'Cabbage'. And now I'm liking someone only because I had a dream about him >.>

So I just posted on the third of May.. which will make this story kind of ironic.

Yesterday was the last day of school for me, and I decided it would be a great time for me to ask my crush out, that way, if it didn't work out, we would both have the entire summer to forget about it.

So, yesterday, when we got out of school, I sent him a text message and asked him. He said "Yes" so I now have a boyfriend, exactly a month after I said I didn't have one.. Which is kind of weird. xD

So the highlight of this short story? I now have a boyfriend. :)

his is a accurate picture of people interested in me: https://www.subcentra...7-raum_leer.jpg
LOL.

No :D

forever alonee.

I don't think I posted on here when my relationship ended?

Well. I had a boyfriend for five months, a week until it would've been six. We had been arguing heaps for the past two weeks or so, he broke promises and was pretty much proving to me he was untrustworthy. For some reason, I continued to think he would change and blah blah blah, so I kept suffering in hope that things would eventually work out and this was all just a "phase". I was proven wrong, when on the first day back at school this term, he called me over and said it wasn't working and that we're better off "friends". Shockingly, I only shed a tear or two.

But I hope you all know that the words "better off friends" will 99% of the time mean "never talk again". That is the case for me. And I've finally realised I'm just a bit too cool for him and he can have a blast finding someone as amazing as I am.

:)

Nah, I don't have a dude friend.

To be honest, though, I do like a guy, but, even if he likes me (which I think he does) and asks me out, I'd decline. But I would ask if we could be friends so I could "get to know him" and hopefully find out that he's as awesome as I believe him to be. ^3^

Why I would decline:

First, I'm not ready for this kinda stuff;

Second, I don't know him that well. We don't talk. But I was in his class last year. And he's pretty funny. XD

Third, my mother would find out. >she has her ways< X)

Happily single. Always have been, most likely always will be. And I am absolutely OK with that. :)

No. But I did everything for the girl I love. Its quite an embarrassing list if you ask me.. >///< So dont laugh!

* Brought her flowers

* Gives her whatever she mentions she wants

* on the winter dance I bought her these cute little Aqua rings I found

* Stick with her.. Always

* Comfort her when shes hurt

She doesnt notice it though. </3 Its like she doesnt care about what I do for her. That does not mean ill give up! I just wish she notices what I do for her.

Ill never have anyone. Unhappily single.

Edit: I never feel anything when someone breaks up with me. Am I a robot?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.

The boy I like recently told me he liked me back.

And we've been talking non-stop on Facebook chat for the past four or so days.

And he said once we start talking in real life he'll most probably ask me out.

Lalalalalalalala!

I've been single for ages, and I reckon I'm better off that way. I don't need anybody telling me, 'put on some clothes or close the blinds!'. So rude.

On the other hand, I wouldn't say no to someone making me dinner.

Don't desperately want one! That's dumb, go out and enjoy your life instead of wanting a girlfriend/boyfriend. I don't have one or want one atm. I flirt with guys to much ;) :eek:

I am currentlt single. but i do have a crush but she don't know it.

hope i can get couragous enogh to tell her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back