Do you have a boyfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once, but that was a long time ago. I dont have a boyfriend but I recently got rejected.

I had a boyfriend once... it didnt go well, I have explained in other topics. I have terrible taste, he was bipolar or something...

Yes, I do.

He and I were relatively close friends before we got together, so things have been going great. :]

Nah. I'm almost 13 and don't have one. And I don't really want one any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a couple before, but no one at the moment.

I really like my best guy friend, except we don't hang out as much anymore and I think he likes someone else.

Shoot.

I've had my share of relationships. Not in one now though. I kind of like being single. It's nice having a lot of 'me' time.

I'm twelve, and do not have a boyfriend.

I just got asked out last month by a guy who I barely know. I said no since I hardly know him.

I dont. i've had 3 but dont see the significance of having one. i dont care if im single or not but if my super hot crushed asked me out i would be like "YES. Are you mad? OF COURSE ITS A YES!!!"

i have had 1 elem. boyfriend (3rd grade)(we played madlibs at recess soo not really a boyfriend i call him a elementary boyfriend) and one boyfriend in 4th grade and now im in 6th grade and i have a boyfriend (today is our 10 day anneversary alltho we only celebrate week anneversarys) ♥

I have had a couple before, but no one at the moment.
I really like my best guy friend, except we don't hang out as much anymore and I think he likes someone else.

Shoot.
Um . . . Kinda in the same situation. *Points finger at myself*

Nope, and I'm 12. In grade 2 when I was 7-8ish my friends and I were all pretending to have boyfriends. They weren't imaginary ppl, I assure you. xD Mine was Kyle. 7-8 yr olds dont know the true meaning of boyfriend/girlfriend. We were just playing around.

I really like someone in my class right now and I wish that he could be my boyfriend. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back